Trousdale Co. Vs. Red Boiling Spgs.

rockytoptn1

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe i split the last pot you were in, although you did seem to dominate the game prior to that dont worry though, lets get a game up :D:D:angry:

i was on that night. shoulda went to vegas.

i agree with him tho. u gotta give it to RBS to come out and play hard despite their record. it shows that some jus play for the love of the game which is the only way to play. hats off to them. hard work and dedication will pay off. guts and determination like that may not bring out the wins now, but with that kinda attitude it will bring a success in their lives.

i dont see TC losin a game this year. time to start gettin fitted for those rings. :thumb:

first of all i doubt RBS needs you, to get them fired up for this game if they do they're in bigger trouble than anyone has anticipated, also i doubt calling fcs players GIRLS is what incited such a good thread and if i remember correctly, the big players in that thread were double e, jacketfan90, tnsdeveloper, volschamps, and a few well said quotes myself(not to toot my own horn), i also recall you never much got past name calling and crow eating statements, all im saying is i think you could lay off the trash talk against red springs it doesnt show much class to talk that stuff to team that hasn't beat you in 20+ years, how would it look if fulmer came out talking trash about the vandy game, i think most would agree its pretty ridiculous, but hey if knocking on the lil guy makes you feel big then by all means have at it, and yes controversy can be healthy but i dont think bragging, or bullying is, mentally or physically

I must apoligize i didnt realize people on here were so emotional. :thumb: When i say girls , i mean hit like girls. play like girls. And I dont normally post alot, only when the fire needs stoking. :angry: And finally yes Fulmers gonna talk about Vandy having a chance in this one like he always does, but hes on TV, I'd brag about how good the opposing team is too if I were a coach going on record. You know darn good and well what hes thinking and what hes saying are two different things.

Im not on camara so i'll just say what I think and stoke a few fires. And if it makes a few people mad, so be it. We can go for 23 pages.

as a matter of fact jwhite i went back and read all 22 pages of those fcs post, and of your twelve posts in no way did you say anything that could even be interperated as, how did you put it "play of the year". also in your twelve post you called the opponents girls five maybe six times. that means in 50% of your posts' you call people girls, all iv seen you do on here is throw out slurs to incite arguements, that others from trousdale come in and finish, you have not once silenced anyone are thrown back one good argumentive post, the only relative things you've put on here is how many players we dress out, you dont really represent yourself on here as a good ambasador of our great county i can only hope you behave better on the sidelines

your no ambassador (spelled correctly) either

your no ambassador (spelled correctly) either

thank you for correcting me. since we're making jabs here. in your last 3 posts' you misused commas twice and apostrophes twice also, and you failed to spell camera(only two a's not 3)correctly, lets talk about football and not turn this into a grammar lesson :):)

thank you for correcting me. since we're making jabs here. in your last 3 posts' you misused commas twice and apostrophes twice also, and you failed to spell camera(only two a's not 3)correctly, lets talk about football and not turn this into a grammar lesson :):)

Dang Ms. Register and Mr. Taylor would be proud of you for pointing those out...can you look over a couple of my Lit. papers when i come in this weekend??? :D