Trousdale Co. Vs. Red Boiling Spgs.

rockytoptn1

I agree with Sleep 100%...GOOD POST...and for you (THE TC HATER) Russel, Jo Byrns will get theirs soon enough...i guess going by your post Jo Byrns would beat us, so im guessing they would beat yall about 113-0 huh??? THE BASHING WOULD HAVE NEVER STARTED ON HERE IF THE RBS PEOPLE WOULD HAVE LEFT COACH SATTERFIELD OUT OF IT...COME TALKING ABOUT OUR COACH THEN IT GETS PERSONAL...SOMEONE NEEDS TO CLOSE THIS TOPIC QUICK BEFORE IT GETS REAL UGLY... :unsure:

Whose making it ugly...both sides. I do agree close it quick.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the biggest show of no sportmanship I have ever seen and its going to bite you if You make it to the end when Jo byrns opens that economy sized can of whoop @#$%#

:unsure: ...no no not jo byrns. what r we gonna do now... ;)

i was jus statin that they cant help what happened. they jus played football. it was an unfair game but u gotta play the game.

Well I was amazed when I saw the scoreboard 91-0 after the end of the game...Why was TC passing the ball when it was that big of a margain in the score board...I've heard all this about how you want your 2nd string players to keep playing hard because they don't get to play much and they practice just as hard and should get the chance to play...Well look at yalls schedule...9 of the 10 games yall have played TC has won by 21 points or more...So i'm sure they've had plenty of playing time this year I believe they could have let up a little...I didn't like the fact that they were passing while that far ahead...and no I don't want them to punt the ball on first down, but a simple run play and stay in bounds would have been alright in my eyes...If they still scored while running it would have been a better than just passing and getting the ball down field to save time and keep scoring...Like I said I believe TC's back ups have had plenty of playing time according to the margain of victorys they've had this year and next week in the playoffs they should beat temple fairly easy there 2nd string can get plenty of playing time next week and I believe will the week after next as well...I believe they could have let up a little bit this game...

Now the way I see RBS got beat badly either way, but I know of 1 or 2 time that on kick off TC recovered the ball simply because RBS couldn't field the ball...they fumbled 2 or 3 times and TC's defense picked the ball up and run for a touchdown...I saw 2 or 3 int's that turned eventually ended up in a TC touchdown...I feel that it's only appropriate that RBS do take some of the blame for the score...I'm sure Coach Boles will agree with me that no matter the circumstances in this game or in any other game that turnovers has killed this team all year and if the team wants to keep the score down and keep in a game the TEAM and PLAYERS has to limit the turnovers and I thought turnovers in this game was part of the reason the score was like it was...

As far as losing respect for Coach Satterfield I have lost none...I've respected what he's done with the program in Hartsville and what he done in 3a...I'll be Hartsville throughout the playoffs and hope they do bring a state championship to region 4...I may not agree what happen last night at the game, but it's over now and I hope Hartsville does good in the playoffs...Coach Satterfield is obviously a good coach and I don't believe that anyone should compare him to anything or say any negative things about him, or any coach...Good luck in the playoffs...

Ive seen the scores from some of TC's games all season and it looks like their second and third team has got to play (or should have played) quite a bit this year , so using that they deserve the chance to play excuse is crap. I don't have a dog in this fight but it is rediculous to imagine putting up 91 on anybody. only reason you should run the score to that is if the other team has 90. Heres some ideas, punt on second or third down ,if they cant tackle you before you get a first fall dowv on their 33 and try a fifty yard field goal. heck fumble the snap if you got second team center and Qb in the game blame it on them so it dont look like you did it on purpose. What goes around comes around and people will remember this forever. be glad you have a good program there at TC , and pray you do for a while because the first team who has a chance to hang large numbers on your tail is going to do it.

ya'll need to get over it. TC played football. they r 91 points better than RBS. actually more but the second string players scored at will. that is all the players they have. its amazing that they r that good with the few players they got.

I agree with Sleep 100%...GOOD POST...and for you (THE TC HATER) Russel, Jo Byrns will get theirs soon enough...i guess going by your post Jo Byrns would beat us, so im guessing they would beat yall about 113-0 huh??? THE BASHING WOULD HAVE NEVER STARTED ON HERE IF THE RBS PEOPLE WOULD HAVE LEFT COACH SATTERFIELD OUT OF IT...COME TALKING ABOUT OUR COACH THEN IT GETS PERSONAL...SOMEONE NEEDS TO CLOSE THIS TOPIC QUICK BEFORE IT GETS REAL UGLY... :unsure:

;) ...no no not jo byrns. what r we gonna do now... :)

i was jus statin that they cant help what happened. they jus played football. it was an unfair game but u gotta play the game.

There is nothing impressive about beating RBS 91-0. 4 or 5 teams in 1A probably could have done it w/ their 2nd string. The problem was Trousdale had no third/fourth string. Whereas some other teams in class A have 40-50+ players, so it was unfortunate that it had to happen, but 50-0 or 91-0, a rout is a rout.

Also, Jo Byrns better focus on Wayne Co. Jo Byrns has to go through a MUCH TOUGHER bracket than Trousdale, so they can't afford to be getting too arrogant. A little cockiness is good, but they are in the toughest bracket IMO.

As far as a team havig heart enough to not quit and lay down against a good program such as Trousdale I'll give RBS an A-plus. As far as running up the score that is what were play ing football for. Or any other team out there. We gave them every opportunity to beat us but just like FCS they could'nt. If you were not at the game' how would you know how it went anyway? Besides that , I thought you did'nt have a dog in this hunt. But if you do bring him on up on the creekbank and we'll see how high we can run the score up on him. Prediction, you lose.

91-0 is rediculous. I dont care how bad RBS is or how good TC's freshman are. The coaches and staff at TC should be ashamed of what they did to RBS. That's just lack of class and no one deserves to be embarrased like that. I have lost all and any respect I ever had for TC and their program. Furthermore, anyone who tries to justify the score of this game should be ashamed also. No competant person would say a beating like this is necessary.

91-0 is rediculous. I dont care how bad RBS is or how good TC's freshman are. The coaches and staff at TC should be ashamed of what they did to RBS. That's just lack of class and no one deserves to be embarrased like that. I have lost all and any respect I ever had for TC and their program. Furthermore, anyone who tries to justify the score of this game should be ashamed also. No competant person would say a beating like this is necessary.

Amen to that!!

Now the way I see RBS got beat badly either way, but I know of 1 or 2 time that on kick off TC recovered the ball simply because RBS couldn't field the ball...they fumbled 2 or 3 times and TC's defense picked the ball up and run for a touchdown...I saw 2 or 3 int's that turned eventually ended up in a TC touchdown...I feel that it's only appropriate that RBS do take some of the blame for the score...I'm sure Coach Boles will agree with me that no matter the circumstances in this game or in any other game that turnovers has killed this team all year and if the team wants to keep the score down and keep in a game the TEAM and PLAYERS has to limit the turnovers and I thought turnovers in this game was part of the reason the score was like it was...

As far as losing respect for Coach Satterfield I have lost none...I've respected what he's done with the program in Hartsville and what he done in 3a...I'll be Hartsville throughout the playoffs and hope they do bring a state championship to region 4...I may not agree what happen last night at the game, but it's over now and I hope Hartsville does good in the playoffs...Coach Satterfield is obviously a good coach and I don't believe that anyone should compare him to anything or say any negative things about him, or any coach...Good luck in the playoffs...

Good post, the Bulldogs definitely did not help there own cause.

Good post, the Bulldogs definitely did not help there own cause.

Well don't forget the first part of that post...lol...I didn't agree with a lot of things, but your right we could have limited the turnovers...but turnovers has killed RBS all year...they've could have kept in some games if they could have limited the turnovers...but hopefully next season will be better and we can get a few W's on the scoreboard...