Huntingdon Vs Humboldt

mustangman_123

Humboldt has NO passing game and the defense is NOT very strong throughout the whole game. They might come out a play one series, but then they want show back up for two or three series. I say huntingdon by a landside. Boo and Chris will run for days!!!

No joke...humbolt has ZERO passin...USJ stacked 11 in the box against them however they still moved the ball well :ph34r: ..but i belive huntingdon's D will be just a lil better than USJ's B) ....humbolt like you said won't be able to contain Boo or Donald....game won't be close

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I know you have missed me. I truly thought I would never post on this website again because it is not for me to say but here it goes: What in the sam hill was Mansfield thinking last night? I had to call a few friends to insure what I heard on the radio was true last night(had to work midnights, couldn't be at the game). When I got up a little bit ago I got the confirmation I needed to once again post on this site. First of all why would you put your quarterback in on defense and risk the chance of an injury? We are going into the playoffs and he hasn't played much, if any, defense this year and then you go put him in the game in week 10!? That's just their first mistake: then you leave your key players in most of the second half when we already had the game won, again you took the risk of getting one of your key players hurt one week before the playoff game. What the flip, what was Mansfield trying to prove? Yeah I heard it when he put the second string in and they were scored on, so what, that was a learning experience for them, one touchdown would not have hurt us, two would not even had made a difference in the game. These boys deserved the chance to go in and get some playing time yet our GREAT coaches took them out after one little mistake. Sounded to me, on the radio, like their were several mistakes made by our first string missing tackles themselves, yet your inexperienced boys miss one, get scored on and get pulled out when we were up over twenty something points. What was the rational in that? Who were they trying to spotlight last night? Donald had a good game, not taking ANYTHING away from him-great player-great attitude.Boo was on the side lines with an injury-no one really left that they usually key in on. I just can't believe that ANY coach with ANY common sense would have played a game out like this one was played out. I find myself embarassed to be a Mustang fan at this point, my apologies go out to Humbolt fans and players for our lack of sportsmanship by our coaches decisions. Don't get me wrong, not taking anything away from the Big Blue players-great job of doing what you were TOLD to do. Coaches: that was no way of setting an example of what good sportsmanship is and integrity. But that isn't the biggest concern, I was greatly concerned about one of the key players getting hurt when it was unnecessary to place them on the field in WEEK 10!!!!!!!!!! Again I say what the heck were they thinking or were they even thinking at all? Maybe they have some early signs of Alzheimer's, they are some key signs here-repeating the same plays over and over because they can't remember any thing but handing it off and running up the middle, making irrational decision's, forgetting your manners, etc. (not making fun of people with alzheimer's before you get on here dogging me for that-just giving the similarities;my father-in-law died with it). Good luck BIG BLUE in round one, maybe your coaches may get back some of their "raising" and act like leaders and make common sense choices- that's not alot to ask of them or is it? Now, satamqb haters- start your finger lashing, like I give a rats tail. Have fun but don't leave your self wide open, I am learning from Mansfield how to throw some cheap shot's and make some irrational replies-hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET HER ROLL BABY (what DOES that mean)hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO STANGS-YOU BY YOURSELF'S MAKE US PROUD!!!!!

Edited by satamqb

Hello, I know you have missed me. I truly thought I would never post on this website again because it is not for me to say but here it goes: What in the sam hill was Mansfield thinking last night? I had to call a few friends to insure what I heard on the radio was true last night(had to work midnights, couldn't be at the game). When I got up a little bit ago I got the confirmation I needed to once again post on this site. First of all why would you put your quarterback in on defense and risk the chance of an injury? We are going into the playoffs and he hasn't played much, if any, defense this year and then you go put him in the game in week 10!? That's just their first mistake: then you leave your key players in most of the second half when we already had the game won, again you took the risk of getting one of your key players hurt one week before the playoff game. What the flip, what was Mansfield trying to prove? Yeah I heard it when he put the second string in and they were scored on, so what, that was a learning experience for them, one touchdown would not have hurt us, two would not even had made a difference in the game. These boys deserved the chance to go in and get some playing time yet our GREAT coaches took them out after one little mistake. Sounded to me, on the radio, like their were several mistakes made by our first string missing tackles themselves, yet your inexperienced boys miss one, get scored on and get pulled out when we were up over twenty something points. What was the rational in that? Who were they trying to spotlight last night? Donald had a good game, not taking ANYTHING away from him-great player-great attitude.Boo was on the side lines with an injury-no one really left that they usually key in on. I just can't believe that ANY coach with ANY common sense would have played a game out like this one was played out. I find myself embarassed to be a Mustang fan at this point, my apologies go out to Humbolt fans and players for our lack of sportsmanship by our coaches decisions. Don't get me wrong, not taking anything away from the Big Blue players-great job of doing what you were TOLD to do. Coaches: that was no way of setting an example of what good sportsmanship is and integrity. But that isn't the biggest concern, I was greatly concerned about one of the key players getting hurt when it was unnecessary to place them on the field in WEEK 10!!!!!!!!!! Again I say what the heck were they thinking or were they even thinking at all? Maybe they have some early signs of Alzheimer's, they are some key signs here-repeating the same plays over and over because they can't remember any thing but handing it off and running up the middle, making irrational decision's, forgetting your manners, etc. (not making fun of people with alzheimer's before you get on here dogging me for that-just giving the similarities;my father-in-law died with it). Good luck BIG BLUE in round one, maybe your coaches may get back some of their "raising" and act like leaders and make common sense choices- that's not alot to ask of them or is it? Now, satamqb haters- start your finger lashing, like I give a rats tail. Have fun but don't leave your self wide open, I am learning from Mansfield how to throw some cheap shot's and make some irrational replies-hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET HER ROLL BABY (what DOES that mean)hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO STANGS-YOU BY YOURSELF'S MAKE US PROUD!!!!!

Actually, I can probably speak for the majority of the fans and say here....WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE NOT MISSED YOU. By the way some of the questions you ask are legitimate concerns or "food for thought" BUT your constant attitude and crying...and attacking other posters have gotten very old. :lol:

Actually, I can probably speak for the majority of the fans and say here....WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE NOT MISSED YOU. By the way some of the questions you ask are legitimate concerns or "food for thought" BUT your constant attitude and crying...and attacking other posters have gotten very old. :huh:

Amen.......Mustang 69! :lol:

satamqb............. dude keep working midnights on game nite, I think your bringing the Stangs good luck. Besides, we dont need your bad vibes at the game.

Oh yeah,

GO STANGS!!! Back to the boro, one game at a time. ;)

Mike Mansfield is a class act. This is coming from a non-Huntingdon fan who has in the past broadcast games for a team Huntingdon regularly thrashed.

Huntingdon people, by and large, are classy folks. Sometimes a little over-the-top passionate about their football, but that's certainly not a trait indigenous to that town.

"Rams" ?

...........................................................................................................................yep it was Rams!! many moons ago horsehide..only a few on here would know that..ole geezers..been around the block more than the rest and certainly know more..i get so tickled at some of these guys winnin game on here than on the field..i give my opionions at times,but not without thought and certainly dont want to underestimate any ones team..GO DHS TROJANS B)

mustang69 ... you know why most stray animals stick around a house? Mostly cause they are lost and secondly cause they are being fed. If you don't feed the animal, it won't keep sticking around. At least that is what mama said.

B)

Dude, you are deep. But good advice. I'm gonna try my best. B)