Huntingdon Vs Humboldt

mustangman_123

Just to let everyone know....... That other Donald guy is Chris' cousin Adrian.

It's a family showdown this week with Adrian and Chris on the field but Snyder, JP, Crocker, Boo, and Baker and the other Mustangs prove to be a little too much for those Vikings.

Adrian is like Markei Guy he will get his yards no matter what.

Huntingdon 48 Humboldt 14

GO STANGS!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I was a kid and Humboldt had a soccer kicker. He was an exchange student from South America and Humboldt beat the Mustangs bad. I know that we had never seen a guy kick like that.

Do any of you Mustang fans remember the mascot of Humboldt before they were the Vikings?..... :thumb:

Go Big Blue...

Edited by Mr. Mustang

I remember when I was a kid and Humboldt had a soccer kicker. He was an exchange student from South America and Humboldt beat the Mustangs bad. I know that we had never seen a guy kick like that.

Do any of you Mustang fans remember the mascot of Humboldt before they were the Vikings?..... :thumb:

Go Big Blue...

THAT IS WHAT HUNTINGDON HAS THIS YEAR, A 9 YEAR SOCCER PLAYER....MAN I CAN'T WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN'S AS HE BECOMES A SENIOR..HE IS DOING SO GOOD THIS YEAR ALREADY.... :lol::thumb::thumb:

Do any of you Mustang fans remember the mascot of Humboldt before they were the Vikings?..... :lol:

Go Big Blue...

"Rams" ?