Maryville Ranked #25 In National Poll

Rebels01

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am all about building up Tennessee High School football but lets get real. You actually think Maryville or Riverdale could hang with the Florida, California, and Texas teams. Please don't take it the wrong way never have nor will I ever dog either team. But if Maryville is top 25 then Central would be top 40 and as a big bobcat fan I don't beleave that. But I do know this any of these 3 teams could beat the crap out of Montour, PA LOL

I am all about building up Tennessee High School football but lets get real. You actually think Maryville or Riverdale could hang with the Florida, California, and Texas teams. Please don't take it the wrong way never have nor will I ever dog either team. But if Maryville is top 25 then Central would be top 40 and as a big bobcat fan I don't beleave that. But I do know this any of these 3 teams could beat the crap out of Montour, PA LOL

Well my kitty kat friend, it is a poll! Your katz are pretty good, but have fallen short a few times the past few years. Maryville has got 24 straight wins and a coach who has like a 900% winning percentage, Five region titles and Four State Titles since being named head coach at the 4A level.

But like RebRon said "That is nice. I would love to see Maryville ranked higher at the end of the season. What I really want is another 15-0 season with a 4A Title."

The wins and title is sweeter IMO.

Well my kitty kat friend, it is a poll! Your katz are pretty good, but have fallen short a few times the past few years. Maryville has got 24 straight wins and a coach who has like a 900% winning percentage, Five region titles and Four State Titles since being named head coach at the 4A level.

But like RebRon said "That is nice. I would love to see Maryville ranked higher at the end of the season. What I really want is another 15-0 season with a 4A Title."

The wins and title is sweeter IMO.

A FEW heck 7 is more than a few. LOL Few is two or three. If it was a few we might have one of those gold footballs. That is true they do look at long winning streaks so I see your point. But I have seen the Florida teams play in person and trust me it is a different world of football.

A FEW heck 7 is more than a few. LOL Few is two or three. If it was a few we might have one of those gold footballs. That is true they do look at long winning streaks so I see your point. But I have seen the Florida teams play in person and trust me it is a different world of football.

Yes, I agree Fla, Texas, Michigan and CA & PA tops my list of HS Football above TN. Polls are just opinions, but not championships.

I guess if your katz could pull off a Maryville defeat this season yet it would make it all better right?

Allright, those CSS guys polls are not that legit and are pretty much over the southeast! Maryville and Riverdale are the 2 Dominant teams in the State but if we look at THE WHOLE COUNTRY, I mean come on there are teams out there that would make Maryville look like childsplay! You are telling me that there are not 25 teams that are better than Maryville in the Whole country? YEA RIGHT!!! They are good but not as dominant as the last couple years, and yes you handled us but lets get real here

Allright, those CSS guys polls are not that legit and are pretty much over the southeast! Maryville and Riverdale are the 2 Dominant teams in the State but if we look at THE WHOLE COUNTRY, I mean come on there are teams out there that would make Maryville look like childsplay! You are telling me that there are not 25 teams that are better than Maryville in the Whole country? YEA RIGHT!!! They are good but not as dominant as the last couple years, and yes you handled us but lets get real here

No, we're not telling you that there are not 25 teams out there who are better than us...that's what the polls are telling you.

What we're saying is that you are another notch on our belts at this point as we strive to continue our dominance of THIS STATE. You'd think that you'd be proud of your in state colleagues for earning national recognition...?

Go Red Rebels!

Edited by papa chaos

Whatever lifer...if you had good will in your heart you just woulda said, nice recognition Rebels or well deserved and left it at that. I beginning to see the method in your madness.