Sullivan Central Basketball!

Cougar Crazy

size iisnt the only thing in basketball. Lane will be missed but i believe we can make up for it in McCann and i have alot of confidence in McCoy i think he hasnt showed up what all he has and Hess is jus the best..

I got mad love for justin hess...

We hear about Science Hill, DB, South, Tennessee High and Central.Any players from the other teams in the confernce worth a darn? Volunteer, Crockett, Boone or East?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We hear about Science Hill, DB, South, Tennessee High and Central.Any players from the other teams in the confernce worth a darn? Volunteer, Crockett, Boone or East?

vol. best player is J.mann he can really get off the floor browder, cradic,potter are solid to. boone two good shooting gaurds not sure of there names. and they have one kid about 6'5". east has cody shipley he is about 6'5'' AND SOME GOOD SHOOTERS. DONT KNOW ABOUT CROCKETT

Volunteer will be a lot better than most people would think. Central handled them pretty easy last year but they seemed to give the good teams a tough time. Like someone said before East has Shipley, he may be one of the best big men in the conference. I watched Boone this summer and it seems like they have some pretty good shooters, they have size but I really don't know if they are physical enough. The race is really going to be between Science Hill, Central, Tenn. High, and South. But I have heard that Reid Powell is out for the year. That will hurt them a lot.

Volunteer will be a lot better than most people would think. Central handled them pretty easy last year but they seemed to give the good teams a tough time. Like someone said before East has Shipley, he may be one of the best big men in the conference. I watched Boone this summer and it seems like they have some pretty good shooters, they have size but I really don't know if they are physical enough. The race is really going to be between Science Hill, Central, Tenn. High, and South. But I have heard that Reid Powell is out for the year. That will hurt them a lot.

This is the preseason predictions from unapproved website.com

Region 1AAA:

District 1AAA:

Science Hill

Sullivan South

Tennessee High

Dobyns Bennett

Sullivan Central

Volunteer

David Crockett

Sullivan East

The big man on campus is Science Hill. The campus with the big men is Sullivan South. The Hilltoppers will use the outstanding presence of Omar Wattad and Micheal Forney to win the district but not after a hard fought battle with South and their land of giants. Reid Powell, Levi Ashworth and Beau Haldron all stand over 6-5 and could prove formidible for the smaller Hill. Do not count out last year's state tournament rep Tennessee High and it's solid point man Deshaud Johnson.

District 2AAA:

Greeneville

Morristown West

Morristown East

Cherokee

Jefferson County

Cocke County

Another season, another Greeneville district championship. Coach Duncan has a solid nucleus returning and has added combo guard Jimmy Boone, the son of the new Tusculum coach. West and East will be no push over, but look for Greeneville to dominate the landscape once again.

Tennessee Prep Hoops 1AAA All Region Team:

Omar Wattad-Science Hill (MVP)

Dustin Guthrie-Morristown West

Jimmy Boone-Greeneville

Keith Cradic-Volunteer

Deshaud Johnson-Tennessee High

Michael Forney-Science Hill

Levi Ashworth-Sullivan South

Dustin Farthing-Morristown East

Reid Powell-Sullivan South

Coti Sensibaugh-Dobyns Bennett

This is the preseason predictions from unapproved website.com

Region 1AAA:

District 1AAA:

Science Hill

Sullivan South

Tennessee High

Dobyns Bennett

Sullivan Central

Volunteer

David Crockett

Sullivan East

The big man on campus is Science Hill. The campus with the big men is Sullivan South. The Hilltoppers will use the outstanding presence of Omar Wattad and Micheal Forney to win the district but not after a hard fought battle with South and their land of giants. Reid Powell, Levi Ashworth and Beau Haldron all stand over 6-5 and could prove formidible for the smaller Hill. Do not count out last year's state tournament rep Tennessee High and it's solid point man Deshaud Johnson.

District 2AAA:

Greeneville

Morristown West

Morristown East

Cherokee

Jefferson County

Cocke County

Another season, another Greeneville district championship. Coach Duncan has a solid nucleus returning and has added combo guard Jimmy Boone, the son of the new Tusculum coach. West and East will be no push over, but look for Greeneville to dominate the landscape once again.

Tennessee Prep Hoops 1AAA All Region Team:

Omar Wattad-Science Hill (MVP)

Dustin Guthrie-Morristown West

Jimmy Boone-Greeneville

Keith Cradic-Volunteer

Deshaud Johnson-Tennessee High

Michael Forney-Science Hill

Levi Ashworth-Sullivan South

Dustin Farthing-Morristown East

Reid Powell-Sullivan South

Coti Sensibaugh-Dobyns Bennett

CHS795 is an idiot this year we are going to be a lot better than last year. We might have had 2 tall guys under the goal, but they took way to many shots and missed way to many shots. Now that we have McCoy under the goal and Justin Hess we know we can get the ball in the goal for 2 pts. Last year Jeff Beverly and Eric took many more shots than Phil and Phil still out scored them. Losing Jessie is going to hurt central, but central will defiantly be able to hold their own .