Most Outstanding Of 2006

Sommers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go again RMC. We wont lend you a wrestler but I will lend you a "crying towel" to keep in your rear pocket.LOL. Im sure you will SCRAPE up a few bodies to fill out your PERENIALLY WEAK roster. I remember how "LOUSY" you were last year when you beat us at the Cleveland Duals. I used that same towel after last years defeat. Hope its your turn this year to use it!

Brickhouse, Hunter @ 103?

He looked to be a good size 3lber last year. If this is the case, then everyone will be fighting for the step below him.

bear cat

Ms house, refresh my memory, Was Hunter leading in the final match when he got a little high

It was tied at 2. He was riding legs, did get high, head was down, grabbed, and was pulled over the top into the pin.

If you watched it, he SEEMED to be leading because he had not completed several deep doubles that Johnson fought off. He was understandably very disappointed because he had won a hard fought match at the duals against Johnson. Give Johnson credit for scrambling well to avoid takedowns several times, and taking advantage of Hunters head being down.

Hunter has been working hard all summer after just missing. Hopefully he can get it this year.

Edited by Brickhousechick

I DEFINITELY do not think that he fears another match with Usary. Nor do i think Usary is afraid of him.... Should be fun to watch.

If I am not wrong that is the reason that Hendersonville is going to the Knoxville Catholic tournament because Nic wants a match with Usary. I would bet that Nic will try to go whatever weight Bo is.