East Robertson @ Dca

ut18vols

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are guys are physically and mentally prepared for this game. Don't be suprised when we cause another upset by winning this region. The guys are focused and ready to play football friday night. We have played DCA the past two years, and our athletes this year are ready to step it up and take home a victory! It should be a close game because DCA is a tough team, but EAST wants the win to much to not play 110%.. Winning this will be the first time we win region since our school moved from 1a to 2a, the win will also give us home field advantage to the playoffs. Im sure there will be a big crowd, because i am expecting it to be one good game. Good Luck Indians. :angry:

There are definately some interesting scores on these teams' resumes and I don't think comparative scoring can go in this game.

for instance:

Ezell 45-East 17

DCA 21-Ezell 7

but....

Goodpasture 38-DCA 10

East 49-GP 46

I honestly don't know, but I'll pick DCA since they are at home and have beaten East the last two years(although they didn't play well in either victory)