Lenoir City At Maryville

FBEmeritus

Great win, Reb's. Solid "D".

I will say this: I thought LC would have more class. Hightower is overrated, way overrated! The papers will read he got 150 yards or more and three touchdown's on Maryville. What the papers won't say is he had maybe 30 vs. Maryville's first and second strings, had got the rest on Maryville’s JV and freshman. One would think LC would have played their second string after they were down 50 points in the 3rd qtr? Great win for the Reb's and momentum into the play-offs.

I would like to thank Lenoir City for participating in the 3-4A Region and good luck next year.

so b/c hightower has one game that he doesnt produce 100's of yards he is overrated...u will say that your team has one of the best defenses around...well thats true and he had 3 or 4 people in his face every play...and as far as the yards go...i believe he understands as well that he got that on the 2nd or 3rd string...but as LC's last game of the year wat reason do they have to take the starters off the field?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so b/c hightower has one game that he doesnt produce 100's of yards he is overrated...u will say that your team has one of the best defenses around...well thats true and he had 3 or 4 people in his face every play...and as far as the yards go...i believe he understands as well that he got that on the 2nd or 3rd string...but as LC's last game of the year wat reason do they have to take the starters off the field?

As running backs I have seen over the years play Maryville, he is overrated.

Secondly, "As LC's last game of the year wat (What) reason do they have to take the starters off the field?" That's easy; let some of the kids who have not had that much playing time get some snaps. After all, they worked just as hard as the starters have all year long and maybe will never suit for a game again. I could go on but won't. Hope padding those stats helped him. See you next year at your place and thanks again for participating in 3-4A this year.

rebelman16 does your coach know you are getting on here and making your opinion on these matters known? As a player you need to be very careful as to what you say, because it can become locker roommaterial for that night's opponent. A sophomore has a lot to learn, and sometimes it's better to sit back and learn rather than stick your neck out. Good luck tonight.

preciate the thought. Im not giving to much info though. I usually dont go as far as some other players. I just like to talk a little trash. :D

Please dont call me a sophmore again!

Edited by rebelman16