Ooltewah @ Soddy

mnewballer21

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offense is not the question for SD. They should be able to score on Ooltewah. The problem is defense. Zero defense. So can they outscore them? Maybe. This is the perfect time to catch a team, after a big win. Someone said homecoming won't have an effect on the game. This is true, but this is SD's playoff game. Be careful owls.

Offense is not the question for SD. They should be able to score on Ooltewah. The problem is defense. Zero defense. So can they outscore them? Maybe. This is the perfect time to catch a team, after a big win. Someone said homecoming won't have an effect on the game. This is true, but this is SD's playoff game. Be careful owls.

WRONG! SODDY DOESNT GET A PLAYOFF GAME. GO OWLS

Soddy is big and slow. They don't have a running game and their defense is suspect. Ooltewah is coming back at nearly full strength, and against Oak Ridge some of their underclassmen really stepped up.

But Ooltewah will have to come and play a full game, and if they do it should not be close. But if they only play a partial game and give Soddy some life, they could be in for some trouble.

Ooltewah 35

Soddy Daisy 18

Well this game scares me owl fans, for only one reason these two teams

HATE each other. Soddy is a team that has nothing to lose and they would just love to put us in 4th in the region and send us to dobens benett. We have to be ready to play theres no doubt this is a huge game. We cant count on blocked field goals this year. The only reason i think its gonna be a close game is their Qb the guy is good and the bad blood between us this is hooterville's second hate favorite.

Go Owls its gonna be 28-21

PS Go Farragut Admirals!!!!!!

Edited by Ohs_Owls2005

the QB for soddy is a first year player if im not mistaken and no hes really not that good, i think it should be chris ricketts and eric achetly (spelling) that you should be worrying about, both recievers are taller than all the dbs on ooltewahs team and they both make really good plays, at the right times, so ooltewah secondary should get ready for the best passing attack they've seen all year, but just like the rhea county game i think they will step up and come to the job! owls by 17

the QB for soddy is a first year player if im not mistaken and no hes really not that good, i think it should be chris ricketts and eric achetly (spelling) that you should be worrying about, both recievers are taller than all the dbs on ooltewahs team and they both make really good plays, at the right times, so ooltewah secondary should get ready for the best passing attack they've seen all year, but just like the rhea county game i think they will step up and come to the job! owls by 17

I disagree, Dobbs might be a first year player but he is pretty good. Ricketts and Atchley are both very good recievers which probably has helped make Dobbs job much easier. I think the Owls "D" will rise to the Challenge also. Go Owls!