Fairview @ Harpeth

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say Fairview will win this game, but I have a feeling Harpeth is going to give them a run for their money. Fairview has not played well since losing that 17 point lead to DCA early on in the season. They have struggled on the offensive side of the ball this year when trying to run, due to lack of size and discipline on the line, very unusual for a Fairview team. Fairview has also struggle greatly in the secondary and looked awful against CPA. I think Harpeth will use this as a springboard for next year as they have a young team and win in a close game 20-17.

I would like to say Fairview will win this game, but I have a feeling Harpeth is going to give them a run for their money. Fairview has not played well since losing that 17 point lead to DCA early on in the season. They have struggled on the offensive side of the ball this year when trying to run, due to lack of size and discipline on the line, very unusual for a Fairview team. Fairview has also struggle greatly in the secondary and looked awful against CPA. I think Harpeth will use this as a springboard for next year as they have a young team and win in a close game 20-17.

Gerry,

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And my opinion is that your a TURN COAT! I thought you were an FHS supporter! I'm sure the boys sure appreciate your efforts to fire them up, but it has only made you look like an idiot, Which you are!!!!!!!!!!

FHS,

Take it to them men! Finish strong! I wish the seniors all the luck in the world (and the rest of the team, obviously). You ALL are a special group of men that I will always remember! Good luck in all that you do!

Gerry,

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And my opinion is that your a TURN COAT! I thought you were an FHS supporter! I'm sure the boys sure appreciate your efforts to fire them up, but it has only made you look like an idiot, Which you are!!!!!!!!!!

FHS,

Take it to them men! Finish strong! I wish the seniors all the luck in the world (and the rest of the team, obviously). You ALL are a special group of men that I will always remember! Good luck in all that you do!

Am I really an idiot? Cause Fairview isn't going to produce a 1,000 yard rusher in quite sometime or they will be sitting at home come November. I want to see Fairview win more than anyone. But the truth hurts sometimes, we just didn't have a real talented squad this year to have as many penalties and turnovers we had. They have had alot of setbacks this year. I am not downing anyone on that team cause they have battled every week in the toughest region in 2a. The line has had injuries on it. And if you saw the CPA game, you would have seen the blown coverages in the secondary. You can think what you want, but I speak the truth. So why don't you stick to doing what you are doing pretty well up there at Creekwood, and leave CoachT to me (or maybe you are one of the ones that blamed the Camden loss on me last year)

Edited by Gerry Bertier

Am I really an idiot? Cause Fairview isn't going to produce a 1,000 yard rusher in quite sometime or they will be sitting at home come November. I want to see Fairview win more than anyone. But the truth hurts sometimes, we just didn't have a real talented squad this year to have as many penalties and turnovers we had. They have had alot of setbacks this year. I am not downing anyone on that team cause they have battled every week in the toughest region in 2a. The line has had injuries on it. And if you saw the CPA game, you would have seen the blown coverages in the secondary. You can think what you want, but I speak the truth. So why don't you stick to doing what you are doing pretty well up there at Creekwood, and leave CoachT to me (or maybe you are one of the ones that blamed the Camden loss on me last year)

If the shoe fits wear it! Kids go out every day and work hard to get better and help thier team win and then idiots like you get on here and bash them. Yea that really sounds like the kind of support I would want as player. If you can't say anything nice about somebody especially your former team and or teammates then keep your mouth shut. :thumb:

Do you think that the Fairview players and coaches are disappointed that they didn't make the playoffs? Do you think they need to read about how one of their former players is picking them to get beat by a team who has 1 win? If this is the support that FHS can expect from you I would imagine they would rather you just pick up and move to Kingston Springs! Do us all a favor and stick to flag football!

If the shoe fits wear it! Kids go out every day and work hard to get better and help thier team win and then idiots like you get on here and bash them. Yea that really sounds like the kind of support I would want as player. If you can't say anything nice about somebody especially your former team and or teammates then keep your mouth shut. B)

Actually I am not bashing them, I know they are going out there every week busting their butts in practice. I am not questioning their work ethic, just saying they didnt have the horses to compete in this region this year, which is true. Last 2 years I have got on here and tooted Fairview's horn on how great they were playing and it got turned against me. I will still support Fairview and I hope they come out and crush Harpeth and prove me wrong big time, which they can do if they come out and play like they are capable by not turning over the football, but I forsee a close game. BTW it is called construct criticism, and you guys act like my opinion actually means something. I know it doesn't, maybe you guys should to.

Guest catfish-hunter

Fairview: 42

Harpeth: 14

This one will not be close. It looks as if Fairview and Ezell could be the two teams that will miss the playoffs in 5-2A and the sad thing is that those two teams could compete with just about anyone on any given night in 2A.

Fairview: 42

Harpeth: 14

This one will not be close. It looks as if Fairview and Ezell could be the two teams that will miss the playoffs in 5-2A and the sad thing is that those two teams could compete with just about anyone on any given night in 2A.

I doubt that Faiview will have any trouble at all with Harpeth.

When they lost to us as CPA, I felt bad that they would not make the playoffs as they are in my mind, no doubt better than a lot of teams who are through in regions that are far less competitive. Tonight one other good team will fall from the playoff hunt. If CPA loses, they are out, if CPA wins Ezell is out. Regarless I am expecting a sweep for Region 5 next week.

Good luck to Fairview next year, I f I remember the roster correctly you were quite a young team, so next year should be brighter.