4.john hewitt-franklin

5.issac baugh-independence

6.demario willliams-columbia

7.steadman bell-dickson co.

8. trey hardison-franklin

9.alex holling-brentwood

10.isaiah smith-columbia

Hey,

CC your team finishes up the season with Independence tomorrow night, what are your thoughts on the game?

I have seen IHS play a couple of times this year, they have some good young talent but they need to gel together more as a team. I think it is mainly from being young still. They do have a couple of good talented players to watch out for, I saw where you placed Issac Baugh in that category. He is very athletic and could be a threat to defenses in the future.

I think this could be a good game to go see this Friday.

As for the list, I find it interesting that a team like Ravenwood who throws a ton only has one receiver listed. I would think coaches have to prepare for more than one.

Edited by SACDAWGS

1.john hewitt -franklin

2.adam marshall-ravenwood

3.steven reece-brentwood

4.todd cambell-franklin

9.alex holling-brentwood

10.isaiah smith-columbia

Hewitt is a much bigger threat than Cambell at Franklin, its just that our coach hasn't figured that out (or chooses to ignore it)!!

Edited by BigDogDaddy

the list may need a little adjusting. but how many of these receivers are returning for action next year in the region? :D

Here is some info from the Tennessean:

1.john hewitt -franklin SR. WR-DB 414 receiving yds

2.adam marshall-ravenwood SR. WR-DB 542 receiving yds

3.steven reece-brentwood SR. WR-DB 404 receiving yds

4.todd cambell-franklin JR. WR-DB 672 receiving yds

5.issac baugh-independence SO. RB-DB 446 receiving yds

6.demario willliams-columbia SO. SE 313 receiving yds

7.steadman bell-dickson co. SO. SE-DB 328 receiving yds

8. trey hardison-franklin JR. RB-DB 281 receiving yds

9.alex holling-brentwood JR. RB-DB 380 receiving yds

10.isaiah smith-columbia JR. TE 181 receiving yds

And just in case your interested:

11.dylan williams-ravenwood SR. RB-DB 353 receiving yds

Still no particular order, just information.

columbia's receivers have not been updated. demario williams should have over 500 receiving and isaiah smith should have over 300 yards. :D

CC,

Your Lions threw a ton last Friday night. Wow, what an aerial display by both teams. The ball was flying in that game on both sides.

Looks like #27 Baugh got the best of it. He had a couple of tremendous catches. That 57 yard TD was a great catch. He went up and took it away from #2.

I guess you were right, teams will have to prepare for him next season.

But, CC looks like they have several athletic players that teams will have to prepare for next season as well.

The talent in this region is crazy. Good luck in the off-season.

Best wishes to the four teams from Region 6-5A. Do all of us fans proud and one of you bring back the Golden Football to the Region!

1.john hewitt -franklin

2.adam marshall-ravenwood

3.steven reece-brentwood

4.todd cambell-franklin

9.alex holling-brentwood

10.isaiah smith-columbia

Hewitt is a much bigger threat than Cambell at Franklin, its just that our coach hasn't figured that out (or chooses to ignore it)!!

I read the post, it stated "no real order"

Sounds like some sour grapes to me, coaches tend to know better than parents or friends. It may be that other coaches do know this and are doubling him giving campbell more oppurtunity.

that could be true because if dbs double a receiver it opens some body else up. when they double or bring a saftey over top of isaiah smith it opens up demario williams for the bomb or it colud be vice versa. it works hand in hand. as for the topic it is no real order. it is just the top 10 in the region all mixed up. someone else can arrange the list by stats,athletic ability,and talent using their own opinion if they want. :lol:

As for the list, I find it interesting that a team like Ravenwood who throws a ton only has one receiver listed. I would think coaches have to prepare for more than one.

Yes i agree and disagree, TC spreads out his passes most of the time wit adam being his breakout recierver, dylan is a great receiving back too. andrew nash would be his second recierver tc would like to go to but he has a few dropped passes, with half of those easy passes caught i can see him being in the top 10, Also Jamie wilkerson. Great talent, huge amount of physical strength, knows how to catch the ball, thing is he is 5'8 or 5'9. I don't think you can play WR at the college level at that height. He also knows how to run the ball. He was a great RB at lipscomb, but ur not gonna transfer schools and take the RB spot from an already talented group of running backs (williams and laidlaw). I like this topic

as for dropped balls all the columbia receivers have dropped balls that were pretty easy this year. they will get better because they are all returning. as for the list 7 or 8 receivers off the list are returning next year. :thumb: there will be so much talent coming back it is scary.

as for dropped balls all the columbia receivers have dropped balls that were pretty easy this year. they will get better because they are all returning. as for the list 7 or 8 receivers off the list are returning next year. :thumb: there will be so much talent coming back it is scary.