Sequatchie Valley Conference

volsbbfan

oh ok where is the tnt tournament gonna be held do yiu know i was wondering someone i was talking to last night said bledsoe girls would be playing in the tnt tournament and i thought bout going to watch

I think it depends on whether they win or finish second in the Conference tournament....I might be wrong.....The TNT is in Springfield, TN.....

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely Dayton girls didn't beat Sequatchie did they ??....Sequatchie must have really been down this year...

Don't know how the Sequatchie middle school girls have done this year but they did lose a good number of players if not all from the team last season that is now in high school.

The high School Lady Indians have (7) Freshmen on the team and have a (14-5) overall record.

Sequatchie boys to tournament final:

http://www.sequatchieonline.net/default.as...eonline&he=.net

Girls did not do well this year. I think there were 11 8th graders on last year's 20-1 team, two or three seventh graders. One of those back this year missed the last half of the year or so with an injury. The seventh and sixth grade group has some good players so they will be better next season.

Where is the championship game and what time does it start?

The Championship is in Dayton at Rhea Central Middle School and the start time I'm not sure of.....The Boys Championship is between the Sequatchie Co. Braves and the Jasper Middle Warriors.....The Girls Championship is between the Bledsoe Co. Lady Warriors and the Meigs Co. Lady Tigers...

The Championship is in Dayton at Rhea Central Middle School and the start time I'm not sure of.....The Boys Championship is between the Sequatchie Co. Braves and the Jasper Middle Warriors.....The Girls Championship is between the Bledsoe Co. Lady Warriors and the Meigs Co. Lady Tigers...

How bad did the Bledsoe girls beat Spring City ??