Sequatchie Valley Conference

volsbbfan

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bledsoetheboys........have the Bledsoe girls played in the TNT yet ? If not, could you tell me when and who they play ??

Nope they've not played yet....They cancelled the games the other day....The school had told them they couldn't go because of the weather and they are suppose to play Dekalb...Do you know when they are making up the games from Saturday?

Nope they've not played yet....They cancelled the games the other day....The school had told them they couldn't go because of the weather and they are suppose to play Dekalb...Do you know when they are making up the games from Saturday?

I know Meigs was supposed to play Lipscomb last Sat. at 6:00 and that game was moved to this Sat. at 6. We already played one game on Feb. 4th.

I know Meigs was supposed to play Lipscomb last Sat. at 6:00 and that game was moved to this Sat. at 6. We already played one game on Feb. 4th.

I wonder if our girls game is being played this saturday? I'm sure it is but they haven't been to school since Friday because of the snow, but I think they will go tomorrow because its all melting....

I wonder if our girls game is being played this saturday? I'm sure it is but they haven't been to school since Friday because of the snow, but I think they will go tomorrow because its all melting....

I assume it will be.....looks like they just moved Saturday's games back a week and extended the tourney another week. That's not real good, though, because of the high school district tourneys starting next week. Do you know what time Bledsoe was supposed to play last week ? And do they play at the middle school or at the center ? We played at the middle school last week but are supposed to play at the Center this week.

I assume it will be.....looks like they just moved Saturday's games back a week and extended the tourney another week. That's not real good, though, because of the high school district tourneys starting next week. Do you know what time Bledsoe was supposed to play last week ? And do they play at the middle school or at the center ? We played at the middle school last week but are supposed to play at the Center this week.

They was supposed to play at 7:30....not sure which center but I think it was the middle school....

We got an updated bracket today and it had DeKalb already beating Bledsoe......did they forfeit or does somebody from Bledsoe need to be doing some checking ??