Who Will Be All Region For Region 6-2a?

waverly tigers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all seem to be biased here. Of course being from Camden, I would take Boyd over Smith. If Boyd carried the ball as much as Smith does then he would have a lot more yards. They are both great backs and either one would be a huge plus for any team. Good luck to both in their future. Camden probably won't have this good of a year in a while. The next two years we will be contenders but I don't think we will see another 3rd round game for years to come. Just my opinion.

We all seem to be biased here. Of course being from Camden, I would take Boyd over Smith. If Boyd carried the ball as much as Smith does then he would have a lot more yards. They are both great backs and either one would be a huge plus for any team. Good luck to both in their future. Camden probably won't have this good of a year in a while. The next two years we will be contenders but I don't think we will see another 3rd round game for years to come. Just my opinion.

I don't agree with you at all. Camden will have a much better passing game next year with SB at the helm (no offense to Chad, he ran the offense well) and with Byron returning, we'll have a decent running game.

I don't agree with you at all. Camden will have a much better passing game next year with SB at the helm (no offense to Chad, he ran the offense well) and with Byron returning, we'll have a decent running game.

I completely agree....with SB and the receivers that we have not to mention Byron and I would imagine Moose in the backfield and Ethan, GRG at center and with some bigger guys coming up we should be good offensively. Defensively I think we have a shot at being at least as good (and IMO maybe better) than this season. With Golden who came on strong the last few games of the season, McKee getting some time in and showing that he is going to do some special things next season, Richardson and his focus and work ethic, your little brother's size and experience and a more seasoned defensive backfield, I think we have a lot to look forward to next year and for some time to come. Now will anyone pencil us in to win region? maybe not...but anyone who overlooks us and thinks that we lost alot will probably wish they hadn't. :justwrestle: