Mcminn Co. V. Mcminn Central

tonymontana

Both McMinn and Central's first real ball game is November 22 at McMinn County High School against each other. Both teams play two "warm-up" or "hall of fame" games before then, but this is the first regular season game. Who takes this game? I think it will be just like any other McMinn v. Central game, close. But I think McMinn takes it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both McMinn and Central's first real ball game is November 22 at McMinn County High School against each other. Both teams play two "warm-up" or "hall of fame" games before then, but this is the first regular season game. Who takes this game? I think it will be just like any other McMinn v. Central game, close. But I think McMinn takes it.

I dont know who mcminn has or how good they are. I would say it will be a good game it always is!

Tony, are you any relation to my favorite sandwich? "The Big Montana"???

Just kidding!!!!! I think "Beau and the Boys" will take this one. Central has a phenomenal program and they keep rolling. I know the Kees have some good players on the team and will have a good season overall, but i give the nod to the Chargers. Thanx for lettin' me play!!!!!

Edited by PhillipNeyland

Tony, are you any relation to my favorite sandwich? "The Big Montana"???

Just kidding!!!!! I think "Beau and the Boys" will take this one. Central has a phenomenal program and they keep rolling. I know the Kees have some good players on the team and will have a good season overall, but i give the nod to the Chargers. Thanx for lettin' me play!!!!!

Yea man, I'm related to a sandwich. Or maybe I got tonymontana from the movie Scarface! But wait, are you related to my favorite stadium, "Neyland Stadium"?

LOL, Neyland Stadium, home of the worst team in America, haha! But before I digress talking about how Spurrier once again dominated fulmer, I just wanna say that McMinn Central is way too well coached and too talented to lose to mcminn this year. It will be close, but Central will, once again, pull out the 3 point win.

It might be hard for Central this year, their water boy recently GRADUATED, so look for the Chargers to be dehydrated :thumb:

It might be hard for Central this year, their water boy recently GRADUATED, so look for the Chargers to be dehydrated :thumb:

LOL, what will they do without me? Nah, I think McMinn will give them a game cuz every year I was there unless things have changed this year, we never really out and right beat mcminn. Anywayz, when we goin to the club dude?