Mcminn Co. V. Mcminn Central

tonymontana

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central wins. Mcminn has no answer for Beau, and Blake Derrick will get his also. Only thing that keeps this close, and kept it close last year, was its a big rivalry and emotions are running high. Even then Central managed to win.

"Get his"? Is that speaking in terms of points? rebounds? sandwiches? physical harm?

This is probably a rivalry (caution: term to be used loosely) similar to Kentucky & Tennessee basketball with the blue team winning most of the contests year in and year out.

"Get his"? Is that speaking in terms of points? rebounds? sandwiches? physical harm?

This is probably a rivalry (caution: term to be used loosely) similar to Kentucky & Tennessee basketball with the blue team winning most of the contests year in and year out.

Get his as in points and rebounds. Should of made it more clear.

Yea man, good comparison. This rivalry is way more bitter than a lame Tennessee-Kentucky game. This game is what every player from each team waits for and dreams about after its over. This rivalry is like a Duke v. UNC rivalry, very intense and crazy fans. McMinn will give them a fight, don't doubt it.

ARE YOU A RETARD??????? dude, honestly u need to just refraine from speaking anymore in this forum because u have to be the biggest idiot....UT and Kentucky RIVALARY?????? Yeah youre def. special ed...and i have to agree with tonymontana on this one...this rivalry will be just as intense as a UNC-Duke game...everyone in that place will be going wild...it will be close, but in my opinion MCHS will come out with a victory

Edited by TheCaptain

ARE YOU A RETARD??????? dude, honestly u need to just reframe from speaking anymore in this forum because u have to be the biggest idiot....UT and Kentucky RIVALARY?????? Yeah youre def. special ed...and i have to agree with tonymontana on this one...this rivalry will be just as intense as a UNC-Duke game...everyone in that place will be going wild...it will be close, but in my opinion MCHS will come out with a victory

"Reframe"? That isn't even a word in the English language. No, no "retard" or "special ed." here. Those titles lay in the hands of the man who creates his own fantasy language.

And yes, I want to reinterate once again, a game where 1/4th of the the gym is full and the final outcome means nothing beyond bragging rights among 10 high school basketball players is not on the same level as the UNC-Duke rivalry.