Hampton And Sunbright

hamptonbigdogs

This one got me going, in my neighborhood ,men don't have boyfriends. Maybe I took you wrong. If so ,sorry. I,ll even let you borrow my pillow. I,m more of a mountain team fan than a region 1 fan. I,m just a hillbilly, been accused a time or two of being a redneck. What the heck. All I can say is ,let the big horse eat ,and if you.re scared ,get in my pocket.

Now ,can we please get back to football.

if you noticed, that reply was not for you... it was for billyjobob. i have been accused of being a redneck and i love it. i can promise you that no one is scared around these parts. and now back too the game.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you noticed, that reply was not for you... it was for billyjobob. i have been accused of being a redneck and i love it. i can promise you that no one is scared around these parts. and now back too the game.

Back to the games, go region 1 and when you really get down to it ,I like Coalfield. Worked in Petros as an ironworker back in the day.

This one got me going, in my neighborhood ,men don't have boyfriends. Maybe I took you wrong. If so ,sorry. I,ll even let you borrow my pillow. I,m more of a mountain team fan than a region 1 fan. I,m just a hillbilly, been accused a time or two of being a redneck. What the heck. All I can say is ,let the big horse eat ,and if you.re scared ,get in my pocket.

Now ,can we please get back to football.

BillyJoBob has a knack for sticking his nose into things he doesn't know anything about. Especially when it comes to Sunbright, calling all of their big games pillow fights and unless I misread, that is where "truth" was directing his reply. I'm sure you all up around Hampton have seen the type. The ones that were too scared to strap on the pads so they sat in the back ground trying to instigate something and laughing about it when they get trouble stirred up.

Sunbright only has 4 or 5 seniors and a new head coach so things are just starting to come together for them. They have the ability and the talent to play with any team in the region so it should be a good game. best of luck to both teams, and nothing against the dawg fans, but hope the Tigers can shock a few more critics like BillyJoBob there.

BillyJoBob has a knack for sticking his nose into things he doesn't know anything about. Especially when it comes to Sunbright, calling all of their big games pillow fights and unless I misread, that is where "truth" was directing his reply. I'm sure you all up around Hampton have seen the type. The ones that were too scared to strap on the pads so they sat in the back ground trying to instigate something and laughing about it when they get trouble stirred up.

Sunbright only has 4 or 5 seniors and a new head coach so things are just starting to come together for them. They have the ability and the talent to play with any team in the region so it should be a good game. best of luck to both teams, and nothing against the dawg fans, but hope the Tigers can shock a few more critics like BillyJoBob there.

Good luck to sunbright as well, I think they have been in alot of the ballgames they lost. I,m sure they can be dangerous. I guess everyone has their BILLYBOBS.

Sure, yes, I agree completely......Go Tigers - you all are a power house program.

Billybob, you are one ugly dude. You are also rude.Sunbright kids has as much pride as anyone elses. True sports fans have respect . I am a Hampton fan but win or lose ,I will have nothing but respect for the other team. That is ,as long as they win or lose with class, I,m sure they will.

Guest Shocker0

Harriman- 28

Cosby- 6

Sunbright- 28

Hampton- 22

:D

Sunbright is not over-confident, but it seems like Hampton is already saying they got it won, that could ruin them

Guest Shocker0

Also, everyone seems to keep talking about the weather factor. The low in Hampton Tennessee is supposed to be 49 degrees and in Sunbright it's supposed to be 53, that's only 4 degrees cooler, it won't make any difference at all, the way the teams play will make the difference. It was 30 something last week at the Coalfield game for Sunbright, so weather doesn't matter.

Guest Shocker0

Hampton looks good and should go a few rounds, but that is about it. The coaching staff can't coach past region 2. Look back at Cloudland teams of the past. Know what I'm getting at..

I think if they beat Sunbright they will still lose to Harriman and if they are able to beat Harriman, Coalfield will be as far as they get.