Pigeon Forge @ Austin East

SPLITBACK

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If PF can keep the AE atheletes from getting outside, this will be a good game.

Like Lee Corso says, "Ha ha not so fast my friends!" Outside is a great place to run but this year the Roadrunners like running up the gut. So erase the past and think about the Future. The last time AE played PF, the Runners went outside but this year, they're going inside, over the top, and a couple of times outside...

Like Lee Corso says, "Ha ha not so fast my friends!" Outside is a great place to run but this year the Roadrunners like running up the gut. So erase the past and think about the Future. The last time AE played PF, the Runners went outside but this year, they're going inside, over the top, and a couple of times outside...

Speed does kill! But good, smart, solid defense kills speed.

Pigeon Forge is pretty tough against teams running right at them.

But who knows ! I just hope Pigeon Forge can line up right and maybe it will be a good game.

Speed does kill! But good, smart, solid defense kills speed.

Pigeon Forge is pretty tough against teams running right at them.

But who knows ! I just hope Pigeon Forge can line up right and maybe it will be a good game.

AE has a solid defense too. So I guess it's going to come down to a a defensive battle

SPLITBACK - Let's go ahead and make that 17-14. I like PF to score a couple and win it on a Harper FG. The FG may come early, but I think that will be the difference. Neither team has a quick striking O, so it should be a low scoring, fast game. I will be surprised if the clock ever stops.