Thoughts And Prayers Needed

all4football

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do Tiger_Mom. Did this happen on two different plays or was it from the same play?

The injury happend on the same play. Dekalbs player was out right then, but Macon's played a couple of plays then they realized he didn't know what was going on. I would like an update if anyone has one.

Edited by Tiger_Mom

Per the DeKalb players mom, Brent (dchs) had a grade 2 concussion and a sore shoulder. He's home, resting and feeling better this morning.

The Macon county player, I'm sorry I don't know his name, was still there when they left a little after midnight, with a grade 3 concussion and no recolection of yesterday.

No update on him this morning = PRAYERS FOR BOTH PLAYERS AND FAMILY!!!

Per the DeKalb players mom, Brent (dchs) had a grade 2 concussion and a sore shoulder. He's home, resting and feeling better this morning.

The Macon county player, I'm sorry I don't know his name, was still there when they left a little after midnight, with a grade 3 concussion and no recolection of yesterday.

No update on him this morning = PRAYERS FOR BOTH PLAYERS AND FAMILY!!!

How many grades of concussions are there?