Ooltewah @ Dobyns Bennett

SergeantOwl22

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game down to the wire. Ooltewah got up 17-3 late in the 4th quarter and DB scored 2 TDs in 5 minutes to take the game into OT. DB gets the ball first in OT from the Owls 10 yard line and throws an interception on the 1st play from scrimmage. Then Ooltewah gets the ball on DB's 10 yard line and Ooltewa wins with a field goal from the 4. Congrats. There were some big hits by the DB defense and both team had some big plays. Awesome, exciting game. Now go try to win the whole thing Owls.

It looks like DB will have much to be excited about next season as they showed promise this season.

Great game!

The Owls have some studs for sure. #20 is quicker than an electric cat.

Proud DB fan here , the Indians put up a great fight.

Thought we might have "MO" on our side in OT.

What an outstanding season Tribe. Thanks for the gift.

OWL fans tighten up your secondary the Indians were wide open tonight.

Great fight and Good night!

(Holy cow check out the Alcoa -Pittman thread ....

Final was 91-7 Alcoa. They cut the quarters to eight minutes the second half.)

Edited by Plowboy Deluxe

It was a Classic Playoff Game. Hats off to the Owls, they have a great team.

Down 17-3 with just over 4 Min. to go in the game, DB's Bo Burton led the Indians quickly down the field. On 4th & 12 from around the Owls 30, Burton hit a wide open Luke Bennett at the 2 yd line and he hit the goal line. 17-10

DB gave up 1st down to Ooltewah but stopped the Owls and the punted to the Indians with just over 1 Min to go.. Bo Burton worked his magic again and in 4 or 5 plays DB had scored the game tying TD, a 10 yd pass on a crossing pattern to COty Sensabaugh. There was 35 seconds left in the game.

Overtime!! 17-17. The DB Crowd was so pumped up from the comeback, It was Electric in the stands.

On 1st down in Overtime Bo Burton tossed the ball to the goal line, Sam McCord was crossing and had his man beat, but the pass may have been just a little short, whatever, #20 made a play on it and picked got the INT.

Ooltewah kicked a FG to win the game on 4th down, I think they were at the 4 or 5 yd line. Great Game 20-17 Owls. The Ooltewah Owls are a great team like I said. I am so proud of the DB Indians for not giving up when it looked hopeless in the 4th qtr. Congrat to the Indian Fans for hanging in there and giving the team all the support they could give.

I will say one thing about the celebration by #52 and #80 of the Owls. Their Parents and or their Coaches need to spank their tales for what they did. Those 2 (and them alone) dis-respected a Great Game of Football.

Good luck to the Owls.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

The Owls almost put 400 yards up against one of the best defenses in the state. Unfortunately, they gave up over 200 yards in the air, most in the second half. They play just a little too soft in the secondary -- when I've seen them. If they are vulnerable, it is defending the passing game.

Still, that's a lot of offense against a very good defense.

The Owls almost put 400 yards up against one of the best defenses in the state. Unfortunately, they gave up over 200 yards in the air, most in the second half. They play just a little too soft in the secondary -- when I've seen them. If they are vulnerable, it is defending the passing game.

Still, that's a lot of offense against a very good defense.

I just heard it on radio but owls had 109 rushing in first quarter then woods woke up is definately the most explosive offence in 5a. 99 missed field goal hitting uprights and caldwell (who is easily the mvp tonight ) fumbled on the 10 this game was much closeron scoreboard than it really was. Owl defense was extreemly strong I thought.

It was a Classic Playoff Game. Hats off to the Owls, they have a great team.

Down 17-3 with just over 4 Min. to go in the game, DB's Bo Burton led the Indians quickly down the field. On 4th & 12 from around the Owls 30, Burton hit a wide open Luke Bennett at the 2 yd line and he hit the goal line. 17-10

DB gave up 1st down to Ooltewah but stopped the Owls and the punted to the Indians with just over 1 Min to go.. Bo Burton worked his magic again and in 4 or 5 plays DB had scored the game tying TD, a 10 yd pass on a crossing pattern to COty Sensabaugh. There was 35 seconds left in the game.

Overtime!! 17-17. The DB Crowd was so pumped up from the comeback, It was Electric in the stands.

On 1st down in Overtime Bo Burton tossed the ball to the goal line, Sam McCord was crossing and had his man beat, but the pass may have been just a little short, whatever, #20 made a play on it and picked got the INT.

Ooltewah kicked a FG to win the game on 4th down, I think they were at the 4 or 5 yd line. Great Game 20-17 Owls. The Ooltewah Owls are a great team like I said. I am so proud of the DB Indians for not giving up when it looked hopeless in the 4th qtr. Congrat to the Indian Fans for hanging in there and giving the team all the support they could give.

I will say one thing about the celebration by #52 and #80 of the Owls. Their Parents and or their Coaches need to spank their tales for what they did. Those 2 (and them alone) dis-respected a Great Game of Football.

Good luck to the Owls.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

I know 80 is FR I am sorry he just showed his lack of maturity. Coaches do not allow disrespect and am sure they will be punished but again I did not see it, but I will be the first to apologize. Great game Tribe you have nothing to hang your heads about.

I know 80 is FR I am sorry he just showed his lack of maturity. Coaches do not allow disrespect and am sure they will be punished but again I did not see it, but I will be the first to apologize. Great game Tribe you have nothing to hang your heads about.

Guts indians showed was like owl's against OR. Was heck of a game very fewpenalties. could have been ugly had Caldwell not fumbled. But could have been worse had Caldwell not came back and played and got int. Player of game goes to DC.

But Zach stepped up after terrible first half (sound familiar OR?) He has the tools theyy just need a little of the I believe button.

And Monroe should have called a bootleg or slant to McDade on 3rd and 5 to put game away when everyone in Tennessee was keying on Caldwell. hard to run inot 11 guys and all the others are wide open was sellout from DB could have easily been 6 for Owls.