Grace Baptist Academy

gracekeeper12

Then don't speak unless you know for a fact that it is true.It's one thing to make it look like you were wondering, but you stated that this stuff was going on.

This is a Grace thread. Let's not continue this by using temple publicity to make grace's thread look popular.

Well said....and for you to say that Coach SKogen doesn't know jack!!! You really need to be more careful....

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then don't speak unless you know for a fact that it is true.It's one thing to make it look like you were wondering, but you stated that this stuff was going on.

This is a Grace thread. Let's not continue this by using temple publicity to make grace's thread look popular.

Well said....and for you to say that Coach SKogen doesn't know jack!!! You really need to be more careful....

hahaha... w/e I know you think Coach Skogen doesnt know jack... haha jk :lol:

yeah right...i know you are kidding, but i honestly I look up to coach skogen....he speaks with intelligence. He can motivate you so much. He could talk me into being a ballet dancer if he wanted to.He's that good.

Edited by Abe Cunningham

I will say this. Whether Grace admits it or not, we like temple being good. Who cares how hey get their players, yes it may look suspicious, but that fact is we nor anyone on here can do anything about it. We have to trust that TSSAA has done their job and keeps Temple along with every other school under them clean. Yes, we can form our own opinions, but the fact is it doesnt mean jack. And they key word is OPINION. If anyone has FACTS that Temple has made violations, turn them in. For that matter, if anyone has FACTS that Grace or any other school has made a violation turn them in. Other than that lets keep our OPINIONS to ourselves and if you have to share them dont do it on a message board of all places.

I will say this. Whether Grace admits it or not, we like temple being good. Who cares how hey get their players, yes it may look suspicious, but that fact is we nor anyone on here can do anything about it. We have to trust that TSSAA has done their job and keeps Temple along with every other school under them clean. Yes, we can form our own opinions, but the fact is it doesnt mean jack. And they key word is OPINION. If anyone has FACTS that Temple has made violations, turn them in. For that matter, if anyone has FACTS that Grace or any other school has made a violation turn them in. Other than that lets keep our OPINIONS to ourselves and if you have to share them dont do it on a message board of all places.

agreed....when a team in your region or district is good...it gives you more statewide credibility than alot of other teams have....better competition night in and night out....allows you to see where your team is and needs to go as far as how good they are in comparison with other state ranked teams....

You know, I don't agree with RAW about wanting Temple to be good. If Temple, the Crimson Tide, Florida Gators, and New York Yankees lost every game, every season, I would be as happy as a hog in slop.

Now dont get me wrong we want to be better than them and beat them every time, but the teams have to be competative for there to be a good rivalry.