C.j. Hammack 1936 Yards Rushing!

coachholtz

Like i said in some other thread, waynesboro has lots of other good players, im not sure where all this one man team stuff came from. Im not really a wc fan but i like their team a lot, they bring it with a lot of power. I truly dont think Jb knows what they are facing friday.

I think JBS knows what their facing the played some great teams and EAST being IMO the best they've faced this year. I think WC dont know what their facing. They think region 5 is weak but JBS is no weak team.

But to the topic CJ is a great back one of the best in 1A. Shoul;d be in the running for Mr. Football.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey markfrog

if your gona get on here and post stats lets get them straight head does not have 2000 yds passing he only has 1411, morris doesnt have 700 rushing he only has 542 and he doesnt have 850 rec he only has 517

and wayne county does not give hammack the ball 37 times a game if you look at the numbers simple math will tell you he only get 18 touches a game

hey markfrog

if your gona get on here and post stats lets get them straight head does not have 2000 yds passing he only has 1411, morris doesnt have 700 rushing he only has 542 and he doesnt have 850 rec he only has 517

and wayne county does not give hammack the ball 37 times a game if you look at the numbers simple math will tell you he only get 18 touches a game

The reason ur stats are different from markfrogs's is because yall are lookin at tennesseean stats, but those are the stats that a guy does the night of the game, but coach adkins goes back and does all tha stats and Clay has about 1700 yds the tennesseean is wrong and colton has about 600 receiving and rushing. If u dont think these stats are very impressive u have to keep in mind that JBS hasnt played but one full game the entire year. Clay has only stayed in a game the whole time once. and the only reason it seems like hammock only gets the ball 18 times a game is the same reason he got taken out of a few games early, but against collinwood he has 35 carries.

very good point. region 6... passing the ball is allowed. not sure if anyone in region 6 has a passing threat.. think that is the downfall of region 6 and the reason why they will not be able to make a valid run for it. not saying they will not make it. but the lack of a balanced offense does not make for championship teams IMO.

Eagleville will see just how good our (collinwood) passing game is.

Still had over a hundered yards rushing

well i believe mr cj got to see a real d fence friday night. he didn't even score. he averaged like a little more than 4 yards a carry opposed to his average of 10 or so yards per carry prior to this game. i believe he had 105 yards on 22 carries which is like 4.77 yards per carry. the only time he got any yards was when our rather ignorant d coach called a bad defensive stunt against the perfect play on offense. i say if we stayed in base all night long he would have had less than 50 yards. :D:D:huh::D:angry:

well i believe mr cj got to see a real d fence friday night. he didn't even score. he averaged like a little more than 4 yards a carry opposed to his average of 10 or so yards per carry prior to this game. i believe he had 105 yards on 22 carries which is like 4.77 yards per carry. the only time he got any yards was when our rather ignorant d coach called a bad defensive stunt against the perfect play on offense. i say if we stayed in base all night long he would have had less than 50 yards. :D:D:huh::D:angry:

he had 105 on 26 carries so thats about 4.03 yds a carry. Yea ur right i hate to talk about a coach, but he was putting tackles in A gaps when they were running dives into the B gaps. Before when they were running the 6-2 look they stuffed him for -2 yds, but then WC adjusted and JBS changed there D. Once JBS started keeping tackles in B they stopped gaining as many yds.