Here We Go! Trousdale Co Vs. Temple, Round 1

rockytoptn1

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure there will be a long list of teams all over the state that will be calling TC for a game next year and if they have any guts they should step up and play one of them. They will not do it though because they are afraid to lose a true Champion knows the difference between a win and loss its a shame that they will never know that feeling.

Anybody, Anytime.there Mr. Mouse Catcher

Seven pages and most of it worthless garbage.

Clint Satterfield is a very good coach, and is very well respected. TC's football team is very talented. IMO they are the best team in 1A this year. They could have easily done very well in 3A if they had stayed there with this team. If, and I do say "if" any team can knock them off in the playoffs, you will have done something to be very proud of. Someone mentioned the story of David and Goliath. TC has been "David" before, and TC fans know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, Temple will not be "David" this week. And whether it's Dillehay and his first team or White and the rest of the TC subs, the Jackets will roll over Temple on the creekbank and start preparing for round 2 of their quest to win the 2005 1A State Championship come Saturday morning. A trip to the 'Boro is where and when a lot of you posters will see what TC football is all about in 2005. Good luck Clint and to all the TC players on accomplishing your goal to place yet another gold ball in your trophy case.

:D

Good luck to Temple and have a safe trip up and back home this week.

ThanksPPride very good post.

Let's see....a win, a victory, a thumping, a trouncing, a beating, a massacre, a rout, a lopsided win, a _______....what we call the RBS game now....it deserves a new name.

Take a beating like an adult??? What is that supposed to mean. Somebody better not try that on me....and by the way Jacketfan34...you ARE a TC fan on here

Your point is? I have not even posted on this thread. I have never claimed not to be a Jacket fan. I simply stated, in another thread Einstein, that alot of the people talking trash were not even from TC. I bleed purple and gold. I just outgrew all of this whining and crying in my younger years. I have been on both ends of the lop-sided beatings and I have held my head up after both of them. Crying and blame is for losers. Thanks for mentioning me though.

Okay, I respect Hartsville and everything.But that thier performance against RBS was not right.I am all for a blow out but that embrassed every single player on RBS sideline and the ones on the field. Them boys are out there playing their hearts out and it is not right for anyone to do that to a team. If anything that just degrades a team. It isn't right. If I was Hartsville I would watch out because there will be some teams that could and may very well, do that to you.You just don't do that. I have very mixed feelings about Hartsville now, you guys lost some repect. That will come back to haught you. I can promise that. Anyways back to the subject. Temple will come out ready to play some ball. They won't roll over I will promise that.Best of luck to both teams.

That is very true...ANY TEAM CAN WIN ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT...and another thing SHUT UP about the TC/RBS game...Coach Satt took this starters out...he didn't let our kids return punts...OK maybe he did throw the ball in the 3rd and 4th quarter, SO WHAT...and if you are from Temple I feel real sorry for you and your team Friday night...just for your post and the name calling i hope Satterfield leaves his starters in the whole game and beats Temple 92-0 to give you something else to run your mouth about...THERES YOU A LITTLE TASTE OF CHARACTER :angry: ...

Honestly you just showed your own stupidity. I said in the post I am not affiliated with Temple. You have no class and no character, ok I admit you all are good but not good enough to be running your mouth the way you all are. Temple stepped and played Sequatchie, if you are so good why don't you play up and show that you can beat someone in 2A or 3A. When you do play them I hope they give you some of your own medicine.

And when Temple pulls the upset I hope you big bad people will get back on here and give respect where respect is due.

Edited by vols2422

Honestly you just showed your own stupidity. I said in the post I am not affiliated with Temple. You have no class and no character, ok I admit you all are good but not good enough to be running your mouth the way you all are. Temple stepped and played Sequatchie, if you are so good why don't you play up and show that you can beat someone in 2A or 3A. When you do play them I hope they give you some of your own medicine.

And when Temple pulls the upset I hope you big bad people will get back on here and give respect where respect is due.

Lets see, we played one 2A team and two 3A teams. Looks like we did step up. Does it really matter? I hope that all this talking is not really coming from grown men! It does not matter if one of us beat Riverdale yesterday. That does not have a thing to do with this Friday. Keep to the topic people. Only God shall judge any of us, so why don't you all stop!

Good luck Jackets, bring it home.

Lets see, we played one 2A team and two 3A teams. Looks like we did step up. Does it really matter? I hope that all this talking is not really coming from grown men! It does not matter if one of us beat Riverdale yesterday. That does not have a thing to do with this Friday. Keep to the topic people. Only God shall judge any of us, so why don't you all stop!

Good luck Jackets, bring it home.

By you bringing God into this I hope that you are a Christian. But the way you are acting is not the way a Christian should. Your arrogance and all that you do on this board goes completely against what is taught in the Bible. You are right in that God will judge but stop giving a bad testimony with your pride.

And you aren't always on topic so stop correcting us when something else is brought up. If you don't want it in this thread then start a new one.

I haven't said a whole lot lately about Temple football, so let me just take a moment to say how proud I am of our football team. You guys have shown a lot of heart and determination this season. You've worked hard and have demonstrated that you don't have to have a lot of players to win ballgames. The players and coaching staff have shown a lot of character, patience and dedication to this great game.

I'm grateful that you guys are going to the first round of the playoffs. This is a great accomplishment for such a young program. We have been blessed by God with some great talent on this team and we all should give Him thanks and praise.

I know that our football team is not expected to get the win over Trousdale County, and that is ok. But down through the years there has been many expectations that were never fulfilled. So, let me encourage you guys just to play to the best of your abilities, have fun and play hard.

Don't focus on your opponent -- but focus on what you do best. Carry out your game plan and work together as a team. Take advantage of this moment. Relax and enjoy the experience. But don't relax too much!! Knock someone off their feet every once in a while!! Truck someone!! Run your butts off!! Hit someone -- for heaven's sake!! (I just had to take a break from the gobbly goop to say that)

Now getting back to my inspirational speech.

I know that winning seems important, but it actually is irrelevant.

Having attempted to give your all is what matters -- and you are the only ones who really know the truth about your capabilities and performance.

When the game is over the question to ask and answer is this: Did I do my best?

"Success is peace of mind that is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capabale of becoming." -- John Wooden

Finally - someone with some sense!

Thanks OldTime