Here We Go! Trousdale Co Vs. Temple, Round 1

rockytoptn1

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a Temple fan by all means and they will back me up on that. But I hope Temple beats this disrespectful bunch and knocks them down a few levels so in the future you will think twice about running up scores on teams especially in their last game of the season. You, guys showed no class and this will come back and bite you in the butt it may not be this year but its coming in the near future. Go Crusaders sink their ship that they think cant be sunk. Chattanooga fans are behind you 100% so good luck and leave it all on the field and leave nothing behind that's all that your fans, parents, and coaches ask of you and at the end of the night know that you gave it your best and if your best wasn't enough that's just life it isn't fair a lot of the times but if you continue to strive to get better good thing will find you and the rewards will be much greater than you can ever imagine.

I said this on another post- but I will say it again here- yes temple beat us - and I hate temple- but (I can't believe I am saying this) I really hope that temple does the miraculous and upsets this TC team- that coach is a b1tch if I have ever heard of one- that kind of beating is uncalled for- high school ball is to be played for the kids, and here is a grown man who ends a bunch of kids season like that....