Here We Go! Trousdale Co Vs. Temple, Round 1

rockytoptn1

my message is to the temple kids- mocs3balla may not have quoted the Bible exactly- but he has the right idea- you have NO- pressure on you whatsoever- you are EXPECTED to get beat by 99 pts.- so why not just go out there and have fun- kevin- you play better when all you think about is just havin fun- as do most the guys- don't think we have to win the game- think we have to make whatever play we are running work- play by play and enjoy football- just play b/c you enjoy it- remember you are playing against the best team in single a- possibly a top ten team in the entire state- enjoy playing against great competition- go hard- and pray throughout the week- I don't think that would hurt.... :rolleyes:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my message is to the temple kids- mocs3balla may not have quoted the Bible exactly- but he has the right idea- you have NO- pressure on you whatsoever- you are EXPECTED to get beat by 99 pts.- so why not just go out there and have fun- kevin- you play better when all you think about is just havin fun- as do most the guys- don't think we have to win the game- think we have to make whatever play we are running work- play by play and enjoy football- just play b/c you enjoy it- remember you are playing against the best team in single a- possibly a top ten team in the entire state- enjoy playing against great competition- go hard- and pray throughout the week- I don't think that would hurt.... :rolleyes:

Trousdale is definitely not a top 10 team in the entire state. The are probably around 50. 1A is weaker than its ever been. They're overrated.

Trousdale should not overlook Temple....this will be a very competitive game until after halftime. Temple just doesn't have the numbers to play a 4 quarter game with a good team....Prediction 49 to 30, Trousdale Wins....HOPE TO SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS, GO PIRATES!!

Edited by piratetom

If your a representative of TC you show absolutely no respect for others so don't feel bad when the tides turn on you and your classless program. I predict a first to worst in the near future. If you guys are so bad I am sure that the Riverdales, Oak Ridges, Maryville or any other of top programs in the state with class would love to see what you guys have and to return the favor of your classless win Friday. The difference between TC and the rest the of the state is that the rest of us or most of us win with class and lose with class. You have a big target on your backs now so you better shape up or a bigger and meaner dog will coming to a field near you to show you the real difference between boys and men.

I hope you remember all the bashing you have done when Dobbins Bennett is hammering you and as far as the 5a schools running it up onTC I think you need therapy in realization.

waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa go get you some tissues crybaby, and stay home and save gas money. When we see you guys posting this kinda stuff it just fuels our fire. Your boys are gonna be hurting come Saturday morning. Some may never play again. (they don't wanna ever get hit that hard again). We're gonna seperate the men from the boys come Friday.

And then your season will be over and you cant stop worrying about it. :lol:

I see how the teach em at TC. Ive never really not liked a school even when I was in school but its getting harder and harder not to dislike TC with they way their carring on. Call up to robertson county....I BET Jo Byrns will play ya next season in the reg. season. Hope they get to play you this season. I'D PAY TO SEE THAT!!!

Edited by voiceofrockets

Im just gonna say that Sequatchie is a team Im familiar with and they are an okay team. They played Whitwell, Temple and South Pitt this year. They beat Temple 48-8, beat Whitwell 28-6 and lost to South Pitt 7-0. Westmoreland beat Sequatchie 8-0 and Westmoreland lost games to Macon and Smith County whom TC beat by by 25 and 34 points.

South Pittsburg and Sequatchie played in Week 2 after SP had a open date after their Week 0 game. A lot has changed since then for both teams. I think South Pittsburg has gotten little better and Sequatchie has maybe been down for the last month or so.

South Pittsburg and Sequatchie played in Week 2 after SP had a open date after their Week 0 game. A lot has changed since then for both teams. I think South Pittsburg has gotten little better and Sequatchie has maybe been down for the last month or so.

I would agree SP is playing better and Sequatchie has gone a little downhill-

TC-126

Temple-55

Shold be a great game.

If TC can score that many they sure will. They may not lose this year, but it's just a matter of time. Then watch um whine. One thing for sure they won't stay around to shake hands. In 99 They almost beat the fans back to Hartsville and the fans had a head start. I bet it was a little crowded on the bus with all that gear on.

Edited by krp