Here We Go! Trousdale Co Vs. Temple, Round 1

rockytoptn1

I said this on another post- but I will say it again here- yes temple beat us - and I hate temple- but (I can't believe I am saying this) I really hope that temple does the miraculous and upsets this TC team- that coach is a b1tch if I have ever heard of one- that kind of beating is uncalled for- high school ball is to be played for the kids, and here is a grown man who ends a bunch of kids season like that....

waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa go get you some tissues crybaby, and stay home and save gas money. When we see you guys posting this kinda stuff it just fuels our fire. Your boys are gonna be hurting come Saturday morning. Some may never play again. (they don't wanna ever get hit that hard again). We're gonna seperate the men from the boys come Friday.

And then your season will be over and you cant stop worrying about it. :thumb:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said this on another post- but I will say it again here- yes temple beat us - and I hate temple- but (I can't believe I am saying this) I really hope that temple does the miraculous and upsets this TC team- that coach is a b1tch if I have ever heard of one- that kind of beating is uncalled for- high school ball is to be played for the kids, and here is a grown man who ends a bunch of kids season like that....

It's no accident that Trousdale Co. is called the armpit of Tennesee. :thumb:

I hope none of the TC players have posted these ridiculously embarassing comments- the only thing greater than their arrogance is their stupidity.... TC is the best team in 1A- so what- your character is more important than your high school season or record or stats- you TC people are an embarassment to your school...please don't say your names we don't want you to embarass your family as well...

I have a challenge for Trousdale.

Don't blow up the scoreboard. I talked with several last night who have plenty of Temple knowledge and they predicted......seriously predicted....Trousdale by 100.

Guys, if you're up by 30 in the first quarter, show all the class you can. Coach put in the the last string. Don't send those guys back on that trip with a 70, 80, 100 point whipping.

Win the game. Run the plays well. Do your jobs. But don't put all those points up. You don't have to, so don't.

DL.

I have a challenge for Trousdale.

Guys, if you're up by 30 in the first quarter, show all the class you can. Coach put in the the last string. Don't send those guys back on that trip with a 70, 80, 100 point whipping.

Win the game. Run the plays well. Do your jobs. But don't put all those points up. You don't have to, so don't.

DL.

Nothing but respect for you Del. But everyone is giving TC a hard time for the RBS score. The freshmen went in the second quarter and played the rest of the game. I don't know what else the coach could have done to show any more class than that. Everyone just assumes that TC run the score up with their starters but it's just not true.

waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa go get you some tissues crybaby, and stay home and save gas money. When we see you guys posting this kinda stuff it just fuels our fire. Your boys are gonna be hurting come Saturday morning. Some may never play again. (they don't wanna ever get hit that hard again). We're gonna seperate the men from the boys come Friday.

And then your season will be over and you cant stop worrying about it. B)

If your a representative of TC you show absolutely no respect for others so don't feel bad when the tides turn on you and your classless program. I predict a first to worst in the near future. If you guys are so bad I am sure that the Riverdales, Oak Ridges, Maryville or any other of top programs in the state with class would love to see what you guys have and to return the favor of your classless win Friday. The difference between TC and the rest the of the state is that the rest of us or most of us win with class and lose with class. You have a big target on your backs now so you better shape up or a bigger and meaner dog will coming to a field near you to show you the real difference between boys and men.

I am not a Temple fan by all means and they will back me up on that. But I hope Temple beats this disrespectful bunch and knocks them down a few levels so in the future you will think twice about running up scores on teams especially in their last game of the season. You, guys showed no class and this will come back and bite you in the butt it may not be this year but its coming in the near future. Go Crusaders sink their ship that they think cant be sunk. Chattanooga fans are behind you 100% so good luck and leave it all on the field and leave nothing behind that's all that your fans, parents, and coaches ask of you and at the end of the night know that you gave it your best and if your best wasn't enough that's just life it isn't fair a lot of the times but if you continue to strive to get better good thing will find you and the rewards will be much greater than you can ever imagine.

I agree. I too am not a Temple fan. They usually kill us in Basketball. I would love for them to crush TC. Unfortunately it won't happen. Temple has a young program. They will get better over time, but they are not competitive with TC right now. I hope Skogan scores 91 on them. TC is classless.

And then your season will be over and you cant stop worrying about it. B)

The men from the boys was seperated when Satterfield cried waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaa and helped get the mutliplier implemented on the private schools. I'll buy your gas to drive to Nashville to play CPA or DCA.