Here We Go! Trousdale Co Vs. Temple, Round 1

rockytoptn1

come on krp it still takes more than 2 coaches to get this to pass. You need a majority and tennessee has more than 3 schools.

Sure it does, probably every public school in 1A was pushing for it. But like I said if there are schools out there with the same enrollment that have to play in a higher class then it takes something away from the playoffs. I don't think there is a solution that everyone would be happy with. To much greed in the world, too many people that want to toot their horn louder than the rest.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not running up the score when we run up the middle and it goes for 50 yards. Do you tell your boys to run out of bounds at the one? Do you tell them to knee it down every down (this would be a slap in the face)? WWTD? We have milked the clock against many teams this year already. How do you score 91 points with 490 yards of total offense and with a running clock unless they just want stop you? Therefore, i pose the question to you vols2422 to answer and be specific. And yes we did throw a swing pass that three rbs players missed tackles on that led to a 50 yard touchdown. sorry

i have seen teams put 800 yards of total offense and only get 70 points. So how did we get 91 with 500?

Your screen name says it all when it comes to arrogance from the creek.

I showed stupidity? I just don't care enough to memorize TC's schedule. Ok i give you credit for playing up. But all the people up there that don't read and just reply like the on that i was talking about are retarded. You all need to stop souting off at the mouth and giving your school and team a bad rep. Although from what I can tell you all are like that and do not deserve any respect whatsoever.

Vols it saddens me soo much to know that you think I dont deserve any respect (NOT)...and as far as you giving us credit for playing up, no no no sir DO NOT give us Credit...WE DON'T NEED CREDIT FROM A "HATER"...

Your screen name says it all when it comes to arrogance from the creek.

the name is there because of the mess it has caused. it is meant to be sarcastic. i dont agree with running up the score. and i know tc would not do this. the name i used is not there to toot my horn at how bad the score was. sorry if the name came across that way.

the name is there because of the mess it has caused. it is meant to be sarcastic. i dont agree with running up the score. and i know tc would not do this. the name i used is not there to toot my horn at how bad the score was. sorry if the name came across that way.

Well, unfortunately for you and your school it does come across that way.

Vols it saddens me soo much to know that you think I dont deserve any respect (NOT)...and as far as you giving us credit for playing up, no no no sir DO NOT give us Credit...WE DON'T NEED CREDIT FROM A "HATER"...

This is turning into a soap opera. The Playoffs: "As November Turns"

Now that statement my friend is almost hilarious. It is like salt in the wound every time one of these young men see it. You should at least show some respect for an opponent, but then again I guess that went out the window when you all beat them 91-0 didn't it, anything you think will justify it is nothing short of an excuse. If you people keep trying to explain it then I bet before it is over you will even begin to believe it yourselves. Everybody knows the "great" football tradition at TC, but there are a few questionable decisions made that have and will continue to make people dislike you. I haven't seen a post from any of the team or coaching staff but I can say from what I have seen a lot of the fans obviously have no respect for your opponents and are ready to rub it in when you can. Everyone can and will be humbled at some point, you better hope that your opponent doesn't continue to rub it in as you people have. When I first saw the score it really made me question why some one would do that to ANY opponent, but then after getting on here and reading some of the posts that were boldly arrogant and in MHO down right disrespectful I think I already know why it happened.

Now that statement my friend is almost hilarious. It is like salt in the wound every time one of these young men see it. You should at least show some respect for an opponent, but then again I guess that went out the window when you all beat them 91-0 didn't it, anything you think will justify it is nothing short of an excuse. If you people keep trying to explain it then I bet before it is over you will even begin to believe it yourselves. Everybody knows the "great" football tradition at TC, but there are a few questionable decisions made that have and will continue to make people dislike you. I haven't seen a post from any of the team or coaching staff but I can say from what I have seen a lot of the fans obviously have no respect for your opponents and are ready to rub it in when you can. Everyone can and will be humbled at some point, you better hope that your opponent doesn't continue to rub it in as you people have. When I first saw the score it really made me question why some one would do that to ANY opponent, but then after getting on here and reading some of the posts that were boldly arrogant and in MHO down right disrespectful I think I already know why it happened.

first, i know what humble is. try being a basketball player for tc during all this. teams have been getting their revenge for years when they played us with out our football players. for one, 2002 rbs ran up the score on us by subbing their starters in the fourth quarter, while full court pressing, to break 100 points on us. final 96-40 rbs. So dont sit there and tell me about humble. next, when you "seen" the score, which means you have no idea what took place because you wasnt there. finally, judge all you want but buy the tape of the game and watch before you get on bashing.

Edited by ninetyone-zero

some people dont understand that everything in life goes both ways. yes a football team doesnt get beat bad but no looks at the other sports that catch the heat from these beatings. by the way, that night at rbs we had 1 sr 2 jr and 5 fr with the 5 fr on the floor in the fourth.

Edited by ninetyone-zero