Here We Go! Trousdale Co Vs. Temple, Round 1

rockytoptn1

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing but respect for you Del. But everyone is giving TC a hard time for the RBS score. The freshmen went in the second quarter and played the rest of the game. I don't know what else the coach could have done to show any more class than that. Everyone just assumes that TC run the score up with their starters but it's just not true.

Then get your coach to play someone the will give you a game. Quit hiding from the privates.

I have a challenge for Trousdale.

Don't blow up the scoreboard. I talked with several last night who have plenty of Temple knowledge and they predicted......seriously predicted....Trousdale by 100.

Guys, if you're up by 30 in the first quarter, show all the class you can. Coach put in the the last string. Don't send those guys back on that trip with a 70, 80, 100 point whipping.

Win the game. Run the plays well. Do your jobs. But don't put all those points up. You don't have to, so don't.

DL.

There is no way TC will score 100 on Temple. If they do -- Temple will have big numbers too.

What's that supposed to mean?? (if I may ask)

You may. Your coach said in the paper that the private schools kids were smarter that yours. I thought it was totally inappropriate by the way. If I were a parent of one of those players I would be upset. The comment was not a slam against TC players. It was against the coach and the childish comments this jhwhite continues to make.

This is coming from someone who has seen Temple play. You better be able to defend the pass. Trousdale should win but you will give up some passing yards. In my opinion Temple is probably one of the best passing offenses in the state. Yes they have a numbers problem but they are better than they may look especially on paper. TC should win but they better give Temple a little respect.

Im just gonna say that Sequatchie is a team Im familiar with and they are an okay team. They played Whitwell, Temple and South Pitt this year. They beat Temple 48-8, beat Whitwell 28-6 and lost to South Pitt 7-0. Westmoreland beat Sequatchie 8-0 and Westmoreland lost games to Macon and Smith County whom TC beat by by 25 and 34 points.

TC-126

Temple-55

Shold be a great game.

I really don't think TC will score that many points against Temple.

I'm going to say that the game will be closer than some think.

I just hope TC keeps building themselves up after what they did to RBS, because I remember reading once in the Bible that ---

"Pride comes first, then the crash--the bigger the ego, the harder the fall."

(Better Translation -- "Pride comes before destruction, an arrogant spirit before a fall.")

I also remember reading something in the Bible about a boy by the name of David who brought down an arrogant giant by the name of Goliath who thought he too was invincible.

We could only hope for the same outcome in this latest casting of the Old Testament story of David vs. Goliath.

Edited by moc3balla

Watch out TC, temple will suprise you. They don't have much in numbers, but give them a couple of years and they will be competing even better than now.

TC-35

TT-28

I agree with the part about competing better in a couple of years, but not with the score. Trousdale by a lot, but Temple will be a team to contend with in the playoffs in the near future.

Looks like they have made a commitment to have a good program, and I believe they will.