Here We Go! Trousdale Co Vs. Temple, Round 1

rockytoptn1

Could be... I think thats Temples decision. If we come ready to play we might not win but we can play with anyone. Ask South Pitt. Although they beat us by 18, they were down at half 26-21, and they were like #2 or #3 in the state at that time.

South Pitt is weak this yr. It'll be over by the end of the first quarter. Temple isn't much better than RBS.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I respect Hartsville and everything.But that thier performance against RBS was not right.I am all for a blow out but that embrassed every single player on RBS sideline and the ones on the field. Them boys are out there playing their hearts out and it is not right for anyone to do that to a team. If anything that just degrades a team. It isn't right. If I was Hartsville I would watch out because there will be some teams that could and may very well, do that to you.You just don't do that. I have very mixed feelings about Hartsville now, you guys lost some repect. That will come back to haught you. I can promise that. Anyways back to the subject. Temple will come out ready to play some ball. They won't roll over I will promise that.Best of luck to both teams.

Obviously you were not at the TC-RBS game, You need to leave it alone. You know nothing about it.

Oh yea, and not winning a game in 3 yrs isn't embarassment enough. It's the 91-0 beating Hartsville put on you. Get Real!

Also noticed you were a girl, (mentioned you had "feelings"), so I took it easy on you.

Oh yea, you've probably heard this already but TCHS does NOT like private schools. I think they might leave the first team in till halftime and punish you (Temple)guys

Edited by jwhite601

Could be... I think thats Temples decision. If we come ready to play we might not win but we can play with anyone. Ask South Pitt. Although they beat us by 18, they were down at half 26-21, and they were like #2 or #3 in the state at that time.

Yea, and you'll be on here Saturday morning talking about how much better Trousdales 2nd team is than South Pitts 1st teamers.

South Pitt is weak this yr. It'll be over by the end of the first quarter. Temple isn't much better than RBS.

I have been following this thread for several days now and I have a question I would like to have answered. Why did Trousdale skip 2A and go straight into 3A when they had to reclassify, then when their student count allowed them they dropped all the way back to 1A again? I keep hearing all this talk about how they beat a 2A team and two 3A teams this year, so why didn't they just drop back to 2A?

yes i have (response to rhetorical question)-UP YOURS!!(Me)

Its things like that , that will get you hurt on The Creekbank come Fri. night :(

Just b/c you like taking it up yours- doesn't mean I do- and have you seen them play - like been at the game- douche- not on tape...- and how is that going to get me hurt- first of all I don't play on the team- second of all- I won't be coming to the creekbank- so take it up yours - (more than you already do)

Jwhite im pulling for Trousdale 100% but i dont know if i would go as so far to say South Pitt. is weak...they always have alot athletes...

I'm gonna make this short

Friendship will put'em out in the quarters, you'll see. I think Friendship has won the last 2 or 3 against them. I saw TC and FC play, and FC looked impressive for 1 half, think FC would've been up by at least 14 on SP. I think SP will have a hard time containing Rickaway.

I have been following this thread for several days now and I have a question I would like to have answered. Why did Trousdale skip 2A and go straight into 3A when they had to reclassify, then when their student count allowed them they dropped all the way back to 1A again? I keep hearing all this talk about how they beat a 2A team and two 3A teams this year, so why didn't they just drop back to 2A?

That has nothing to do with this thread. Go start another thread if you want to fight about that.

That has nothing to do with this thread. Go start another thread if you want to fight about that.

Oh my, Arrogant and a smart-alec.

Is it that you don't know or don't want to admit it? Another question......IF you aren't afraid or ashamed to answer that is.......... If you are soooooo proud of beating an opponent like RBS 91-0 then why does it upset you when people question your morals on it? If you are proud of doing something like that then you shouldn't have a problem with a little ribbing. Do you realize that your opponents totaled, had a record of 50-52? Talk about a weak schedule.