Here We Go! Trousdale Co Vs. Temple, Round 1

rockytoptn1

Nope! HE knows all things, but I 'm flattered at the fact that you would put me in that category, though I'm not anywhere near worthy. I do obviously know more about TC football than you would ever dream about. If you don't know then it's best to keep your comments to yourself and not show your ignorance. :thumb:

:D

I don't think anyone is dreaming about TC football.

And BigDog is entitled to make his comments -- just as we all are, so in regards to his comments about your post -- I would tend to agree with his questions concerning you. If anyone is making themselves look ignorant (as you call it) it appears to be those who are on the side of TC.

I'm sure TC is a very good football team, but Temple should also be recognized as a legitimate contender, as well. They deserve to be respected and commended for what they have accomplished in just three years. They have some very good athletes and coaching staff. And for people like you to sit back and make comments like "the Jackets will roll over Temple on the creekbank" and "Temple will not be 'David' this week" -- just shows your obtuseness and benightedness about Temple football.

My only hope is that the Crusaders will put some of you people in your place come Friday night. If they don't get the win -- I believe they will at least make a game out of it and show the naysayers what a class football team Temple really is.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you were not at the TC-RBS game, You need to leave it alone. You know nothing about it.

Oh yea, and not winning a game in 3 yrs isn't embarassment enough. It's the 91-0 beating Hartsville put on you. Get Real!

Also noticed you were a girl, (mentioned you had "feelings"), so I took it easy on you.

Oh yea, you've probably heard this already but TCHS does NOT like private schools. I think they might leave the first team in till halftime and punish you (Temple)guys

OK.

A. I don't play for RBS.I play for SCHS

B. You got me I wasn't there.

C.I mentioned that I had mixed feelings, becuase. I thought you people had more respect for another team.. Yeah I admit you people are a good team. But that gives you no right to beat a team like RBS like you did. That lowers trhe self-esteem of the players for RBS.

D.Who have yall played real big this year Smith and LA. Try playing more people our size or bigger.Play people like Riverdale. What you guys did put a bullseye on your back and people will be gunnin' for you bad. So watch out.

That is all I got to say.Take it as you wish. You'll have to play someone eventully.

I don't think anyone is dreaming about TC football.

And BigDog is entitled to make his comments -- just as we all are, so in regards to his comments about your post -- I would tend to agree with his questions concerning you. If anyone is making themselves look ignorant (as you call it) it appears to be those who are on the side of TC.

I'm sure TC is a very good football team, but Temple should also be recognized as a legitimate contender, as well. They deserve to be respected and commended for what they have accomplished in just three years. They have some very good athletes and coaching staff. And for people like you to sit back and make comments like "the Jackets will roll over Temple on the creekbank" and "Temple will not be 'David' this week" -- just shows your obtuseness and benightedness about Temple football.

My only hope is that the Crusaders will put some of you people in your place come Friday night. If they don't get the win -- I believe they will at least make a game out of it and show the naysayers what a class football team Temple really is.

Your team is 6-4 correct? that being 6 wins and 4 losses and you believe they are a contender. Everyone says that temple is offense only; however, is takes a team with offense and a defense to be a contender. This shows your obtuseness and behnightedness about championship contenders.

OK.

A. I don't play for RBS.I play for SCHS

B. You got me I wasn't there.

C.I mentioned that I had mixed feelings, becuase. I thought you people had more respect for another team.. Yeah I admit you people are a good team. But that gives you no right to beat a team like RBS like you did. That lowers trhe self-esteem of the players for RBS.

D.Who have yall played real big this year Smith and LA. Try playing more people our size or bigger.Play people like Riverdale. What you guys did put a bullseye on your back and people will be gunnin' for you bad. So watch out.

That is all I got to say.Take it as you wish. You'll have to play someone eventully.

This from a player whose team was shown mercy by satterfield back when we beat you 41-7, with the majority if not all points scored before the half.

As for your go play Riverdale comment, why? Why is everyone asking us to play Riverdale? Does everyone think they are the only team capable of beating us?

Since when did football become a sport where you help the other teams self-esteem?

Finally, who yall played, we beat you 41-7 and you all won your region in the almighty 2a.

I don't agree with the multiplier rule I think it should be privates against privates and publics against publics. But, as Murphy Fair said soon they will be complaining about the remaining privates in 1A because they will start getting better fast and if a complete separation takes place the state games won't mean much anymore. As for Satterfield being the main advocate for the multiplier, he was not the only one. South Pittsburg's Grider was the other main player. Trousdale to avoid CPA, Ezell and Dca and South Pitt to avoid Boyd.

come on krp it still takes more than 2 coaches to get this to pass. You need a majority and tennessee has more than 3 schools.

Okay - I have kept quiet long enough.

First of all - there are a few folks obviously from TC that are acting like real jerks. I love to talk the trash as much as anyone but a couple of idiots are posting like crazy on this thread that do not represent the majority of TC fans.

Secondly, like the score or not, the coach put the freshmen and sophomores in the first quarter. These boys could and would not lay down and not perform. In TC playing football means playing hard and giving it your best always - period. So to expect these kids not to play well is absurd.

Thirdly, this game is over and done. The Temple vs Trousdale County game is all that matters this week. I am sure I speak for most of the TC fans that we have nothing but respect for Temple or any team that makes the playoffs. We look forward to a great ball game without injuries and may the better team prevail. I also wish all the Temple visitors a safe trip both here and on their return.

Lastly, I am a Trousdale County Yellow Jacket Fan through and through. I wear my purple shirt every Friday and I think my blood even runs PURPLE. I grew up in TC, graduated from TC high school, and raise my family in TC. There is absolutely nothing wrong with showing your support for your school and having pride in your team. Also, there is nothing wrong with a lot of good trash talk when it is done in fun. But could we ALL leave the the absolute garbage (name calling, judging and forming opinions about things you know nothing about, and stupidity) off the threads. We (or at least I thought) are all here to poke some fun at each other and support our boys on Friday nights.

Now - I fell better.

I see how the teach em at TC. Ive never really not liked a school even when I was in school but its getting harder and harder not to dislike TC with they way their carring on. Call up to robertson county....I BET Jo Byrns will play ya next season in the reg. season. Hope they get to play you this season. I'D PAY TO SEE THAT!!!

Believe me when I say I am no fan of TCHS. Their program is unquestionably on of the states most winning on the field. However, off the field they turn out very few college players and unfortunately more convicts than college graduates. They are taught at early age to disrespect their opponents, cheat, fight, or whatever it takes to win on the field.

With all this said I can assure you from seeing both teams and programs for years that JO BYRNS can not play with TC. TCHS would win by at least 4 TD's and they will win by 50 this week against temple unless Satterfield pulls his starters before halftime!

This from a player whose team was shown mercy by satterfield back when we beat you 41-7, with the majority if not all points scored before the half.

As for your go play Riverdale comment, why? Why is everyone asking us to play Riverdale? Does everyone think they are the only team capable of beating us?

Since when did football become a sport where you help the other teams self-esteem?

Finally, who yall played, we beat you 41-7 and you all won your region in the almighty 2a.

We play Westmoreland, LA,Macon, and a few other people. I won't lie you guys did beat us true you did. Why Riverdale, because they were trhe only team off the top of my head that could pick on you people the way you picked on RBS.And by self-esteem I am meaning the being able to think and the heart of being able to win.That is what I meant don't twist my words.

Edited by psycho_smithcounty

However, off the field they turn out very few college players and unfortunately more convicts than college graduates. They are taught at early age to disrespect their opponents, cheat, fight, or whatever it takes to win on the field.

true we have very few kids who go on to college; however it is unfair of you to say we teach them to be disrespectful, cheat, fight, when you have no clue because you do not coach here. furthermore, your convicts quote shows how disrespectful you are for that you talk about kids in this manner. As far as college players we have some but not a common schools and this is why you never here of them.

I guess you are filled with STUPIDITY yourself...Trousdale has played 2 3A teams (Livingston and Macon Co.) this year and 1 2A team (Smith County)...Oh and by the way Sewuatchie got beat by Westmoreland who got beat by Smith County who Trousdale beat 41-7...

I showed stupidity? I just don't care enough to memorize TC's schedule. Ok i give you credit for playing up. But all the people up there that don't read and just reply like the on that i was talking about are retarded. You all need to stop souting off at the mouth and giving your school and team a bad rep. Although from what I can tell you all are like that and do not deserve any respect whatsoever.

Your team is 6-4 correct? that being 6 wins and 4 losses and you believe they are a contender. Everyone says that temple is offense only; however, is takes a team with offense and a defense to be a contender. This shows your obtuseness and behnightedness about championship contenders.

Your point is well received and I do understand that they say "defense wins games", but I would still say that Temple is a "contender" regardless of their 6-4 record. Just because a team has losses does not mean they are not a contender.

One example is CPA who had 3 losses in 2002 but yet won the championhip in 1A.

Your point is well received and I do understand that they say "defense wins games", but I would still say that Temple is a "contender" regardless of their 6-4 record. Just because a team has losses does not mean they are not a contender.

One example is CPA who had 3 losses in 2002 but yet won the championhip in 1A.

i maybe wrong but wasnt those losses from using an illegal player. furthermore, cpa had been around for longer than 3 years and played in big time ball games. How many big time ball games has temple been in. Please refrain from using basketball games.