Riverside@goodpasture

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riversides only wepuns is thear field goal kicker he hasn't missed one all year.

adrian tato al-alegro.

what kind of speed does goodpaster have?

were just big slow country boys.

East Robertson are the speed team from 5-2A.

Goodpasture play fundamentally sound football and use their power to break you down. They do have a sophomore Tracy Mayes who is quick and plays as a running back. I doubt you will see Goodpasture turn the ball over much. Defense is a little vulnerable to short passes, but it is more of a bend and not break mode.

Their punting was terrible the other night, but I don't know if that was due to somebody being out or not.

I expect Goodpasture to win this one, but I have to qualify that by stating I know nothing about Riverside, so I could be way off base.

Riverside is just a third place team.

we havent thrown the football much

what kind of q-back do yall have?

He burned us (CPA) on a 95 yard TD pass the other day. He is not known for his passing, nevertheless they do have passing plays in their playbook so watch out. We got caught out big time.

If Riverside play a running game, I would suggest sweeps would be the best option. We lost our running game mid season due to two critical injuries so I cannot say how GP defend up the middle as we did not make that play call much. Looking at their size, I would say they can probably handle it well.

How big is GP line? What do they average on the D-fense and O-Fensive line"

Riverside is very small. Our O-line averages 205 at best. We also have a small backfield. We have done so - so in 6-2A because our region is so bad!!

What offensive formation do they run?

What defensive formation do they run?

Please help us out as much as possible?

There line is pretty big on the offensive side of the ball but on the defensive side of the ball they are not that big but they are strong. They have a defensive end #74 fisher I believe, if you pass and don't have a good right tackle don't count on passing the ball much. Just because there defensive line is not that big doesn't mean you can count on getting momentum off big runs because you won't get past there linebacker #55 unless you run sweep all day long and try to crack him or something these guys are young strong men not children they won't talk trash or throw cheap shots they will just hit you hard and go to the huddle and do it again. :lol: