Csas Winning State?

brainardpanthers06

I think they have a chance last year they almost made it to stae tourney in AA but they lost to David Lipscombe by four in the play in game but they did lose alot but in single A with their cosch and all the talent they have they will win A state if not this year defintly by 2008

no way, we played csas to double ot last year, they lost all their key players except martell

I think they have a chance last year they almost made it to stae tourney in AA but they lost to David Lipscombe by four in the play in game but they did lose alot but in single A with their cosch and all the talent they have they will win A state if not this year defintly by 2008

Well they beat Grace in overtime and Graces team is alot better this year, and CSAS lost alot more than Grace did. So I dont know about state we will have to see. Not many people know much about this team including me.

Martell will put up crazy numbers, however CSAS will definately not win state. CSAS is very undisciplined they rely way to much on their athleticism. Single A ball is lot more disciplined than CSAS is used to. Look at Temple and Grace neither team ever has crazy athletes, yet they win because they are very disciplined.

Hey Spyda guess what CSAS used to be a single A team Dragoo knows what it takes to win in single A and the majority of that lack of discipline from last year was because the players and most of them are gone

CSAS will be a factor in the region and I believe win their district. But I think we are getting alittle ahead of ourselves when we talk about them winning state when were not even sure there the best team in the region. (im not saying they are or arent, but we dont know) It will talk a couple weeks into the season till we learn about CSAS. They did lose 3 starters maybe 4 (not sure). So we will have to wait and see how they do. They play Grace in a big game early in the season cant wait for that one.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

Hey Spyda guess what CSAS used to be a single A team Dragoo knows what it takes to win in single A and the majority of that lack of discipline from last year was because the players and most of them are gone

Yea, thats exactly what i heard. What they lack in talent from last year, they have compensated for with discipline

possibly.. but it is tough to tell how disiplined they will be before they play a game, i expect CSAS to have a good team this year and to have no problem competing, but state may be a bit of a stretch

It's not tough to comment on the players if you have seen them play before. I have seen them is this group more disciplined the last year yes. Will they win the state I'm not going to say they will or they won't who kows what might happen between today and March but I am saying they will compete