Predictions For Region 1 And Region 2 Playoff Brackets

SouthernSniper

Who do yall think will win in Reg.1 vs. Reg.2?

1ST ROUND

Dobyns Bennett vs Ooltewah (DB 27 Ooltewah 24)

Farragut vs Bearden (Farragut 21 Bearden 14)

Sevier County vs William Blount (Sevier County 12 William Blount 13)

Oak Ridge vs Science Hill (OR 27 Science Hill 28)

2ND ROUND

Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut (DB 48 Farragut 21)

William Blunt vs. Science Hill (WB 52 Science Hill 21)

QUARTER FINALS

Dobyns Bennet vs William Blount (DB 22 WB 21)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can actually think that Science Hill can beat Oak Ridge, I can think Freedom Middle School can beat the Indianapolis Colts if I wanted to. At least my pick of Farragut beating DB is realistic!

1st off, my question was not sarcastic so u dont have to reply as a smart***, i wanted to know you opinion, 2nd, yes i do believe science hill can knock off Oak Ridge, and third: who says its not realistic? Big upsets happen all the time

Sniper,

That's always a possibility but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. I'll take the Cats by 35 over Science Hill.

Ole Dad

Ole Dad

1st off, my question was not sarcastic so u dont have to reply as a smart***, i wanted to know you opinion, 2nd, yes i do believe science hill can knock off Oak Ridge, and third: who says its not realistic? Big upsets happen all the time

Look, you're getting defensive because I'm not picking your sacred DB team to win it all. You, on the other hand, are picking off every team that would beat them. DB vs. WB in the quarterfinals? That just won't happen this year. That is the one region 2 team that won't get past the first round.

look, your the one going all defensive, i'm not saying that my picks will be true, thats why they are picks. I'm just saying thats how i see it. and i could care less if you dont pick DB. all i asked was "do you think Farragut could beat DB?" and you went on the attack about how my picks are wrong... i just wanted to know your thoughts about that game.

look, your the one going all defensive, i'm not saying that my picks will be true, thats why they are picks. I'm just saying thats how i see it. and i could care less if you dont pick DB. all i asked was "do you think Farragut could beat DB?" and you went on the attack about how my picks are wrong... i just wanted to know your thoughts about that game.

Haha, okay, chief. Yes, I believe Farragut can, and if the opportunity roles around, will beat DB.