Creek Wood Vs. Jackson South Side

CWHSFan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Marshall Co and Creek Wood get beat by a West Tenn team in Lexington

they both will be home in Middle Tenn for 3rd payoffs!!!

Man oh man...every year they come out of the woodwork.......hey big red.....what is the strength of your schedule over there.

You better have your track shoes on for Marshall....and you will have to score 30 pts to have a chance to win. Granted, Marshall's defense is poor.....but you will have to score ...... a lot!

IF.......and I mean IF you get by Marshall co....then that trampling sound you hear is YOU getting stampeded by the Creekwood running attack.

I don't see anything that says Lexington is going deep into the playoffs. Their region was weaker than normal.

:) Jackson South Side has only beat one team with a winning record and that was henry co. and that one was very close, but there loses have come from pretty much the best in the state being that some of them are undefeted or have one maybee two or three loses . so there record doesnt count because they have got beat by some very good teams . this friday the win will go to who ever shows up the WHOLE GAME not last minute but the whole game. go creek wood

Don't guess you've ever seen Henry Co. play this year...VERY solid team B) ...South Side by 14

Don't guess you've ever seen Henry Co. play this year...VERY solid team :thumb: ...South Side by 14

Southside by 14.....yeah right... the only way that will happen is if the Coach can dress some players who graduated during the last four years.

The Region 5-3a had 6 contending teams this year. Your region has three at the most.

This is 2005 and SS is DOWN.

Creekwood's smashmouth and SS athletic ability

Creekwood 21-14

Man oh man...every year they come out of the woodwork.......hey big red.....what is the strength of your schedule over there.

You better have your track shoes on for Marshall....and you will have to score 30 pts to have a chance to win. Granted, Marshall's defense is poor.....but you will have to score ...... a lot!

IF.......and I mean IF you get by Marshall co....then that trampling sound you hear is YOU getting stampeded by the Creekwood running attack.

I don't see anything that says Lexington is going deep into the playoffs. Their region was weaker than normal.

If mc's defense is poor then there will be alot of points scored dont worry about that! nobody yet has stopped lexingtons trio and i dont see mc or cw doin it either. we have pretty much blown out everyone in our region. a majority of the points were put on the board when our second team was in. we beat hardin county which was second in there 4a region next to jcm and is the best team lexington will face until atleast the 3 or 4th round of the playoffs. everybody talks bout the lex mc game lastyear and how mc is better than lastyear but guess what lex is better to without there d1 qb and besides that dont even matter that was 2004. GO BIG RED TIGERS!!!!!!

Edited by lhsfootballa

I just got one thing to say to you there dog, PUT THE PIPE DOWN. If you think they will just run all over TigerTown you have got another thing coming this year. Lexington has played some tough teams. We have proved everyone wrong all year long. We were only picked to finish 4th in our own Region. And here we are almost 12 weeks later and oh what's that...a 10-0 finish and we dominated those other teams that were supposed to beat us. Its about respect this year. Its about the respect that we don't get from all you Middle TN "out stuff don't stink" schools. Just come down here, watch the game and then you can tuck and run back to Marshall Co. with them and get ready to listen to Round 2 from the house.

I just got one thing to say to you there dog, PUT THE PIPE DOWN. If you think they will just run all over TigerTown you have got another thing coming this year. Lexington has played some tough teams. We have proved everyone wrong all year long. We were only picked to finish 4th in our own Region. And here we are almost 12 weeks later and oh what's that...a 10-0 finish and we dominated those other teams that were supposed to beat us. Its about respect this year. Its about the respect that we don't get from all you Middle TN "out stuff don't stink" schools. Just come down here, watch the game and then you can tuck and run back to Marshall Co. with them and get ready to listen to Round 2 from the house.

then please tell us about the last team from middle tn that you beat

GO MC&CW

Well guess what guyz its the playoffs it dont really matter if you finished 10-0 or 2-8 everybody is 0-0. If these west tennessee people want to think they can beat us mid. teams they got another thing coming. because 1st of all even though i see lexington beating MC i dont see it happening by very much. hey who knows MC could beat them and second they AINT gnna beat CW and if they do they have no chance to beat DL in the 3rd round. so let them keep talking because we'll all just have to see come friday night . So when ya'll are sittin at home up in the mountains then you'll know where the better teams are

man i love how these mid state teams love the past. talkin bout 02 03 04 playoffs GUESS WHAT GUYS ITS 2005. we dont live in the past over here in the west.

You didn't pay any attention last year either......so I am not surprised.

This is a new year................And I hope Region 5 can make do with a Sweep!!!!

Your region is weaker due to the re-alignment. Crockett would love to be back in yours.

Creekwood smashmouths SS and Marshall co has a track meet with Lex.

Guest catfish-hunter

After Marshall Co and Creek Wood get beat by a West Tenn team in Lexington

they both will be home in Middle Tenn for 3rd payoffs!!!

Maybe that's true maybe it isn't. Why are you talking so much smack anyway???? Don't you realize that the past three years Creek Wood has won the exact same amount of playoff games as Lexington ;)

Creek Wood will destroy South Side without Alex Hayes taking the snaps. If you think SS is just gonna line up and play smashmouth with CW then you have lost your mind :D:blink: