Lexington over David Lipscomb

Dyersburg over Covington

4th Round

Meigs County over Fulton

Lexington over Dyerburg

Championship

Meigs County over Lexington

Meigs wins first state championship

Your prediction is amusing, so I will play along with a prediction also....your boys go home on friday night by the count of Greenbrier 35 your dream team 13.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True that!!!!!!!!

# 1 in the state 6 weeks out of 10 can lexington say that? i predict lexington will not make it past the second round. you have to play against a region whith more tallent than the region you came from. sombody needs to let lexington know that region seven had 3 teams in the top ten in the state in 3a. dyersburg beat the other. lexington better loose the cocky attitude and show respect werre it is due B) good luck lexington hope u make it to week 4 to meet the trojans cause we will be there.. will you?

# 1 in the state 6 weeks out of 10 can lexington say that? i predict lexington will not make it past the second round. you have to play against a region whith more tallent than the region you came from. sombody needs to let lexington know that region seven had 3 teams in the top ten in the state in 3a. dyersburg beat the other. lexington better loose the cocky attitude and show respect werre it is due :blink: good luck lexington hope u make it to week 4 to meet the trojans cause we will be there.. will you?

As a child, did you ride the short school bus???? :blink:;)

"Better loose the cocky attitude" ;):P

As a child, did you ride the short school bus???? :blink:;)

"Better loose the cocky attitude" ;):P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i cant help but say to you and and high school sports fan your bickering with one another is a moot point....both dyersburg and lexington( especially fans) /teams better lose their "cocky" attitudes or neither one of us will get the chance to represent west tennessee in the boro...we/ Trojans have 3 tough games b4 we can meet you in the semis..you/ Lexington have 3 tough games b4 you can meet us in semis..it would be my reasoning to think we all should be cheering for our west tennessee teams to advance to the championship game...also the #1 ranking is a moot point too because your not # 1 (which is a has been a distraction to Dyersburg lately) till you win the Gold BALL!! lets pull together n root for the home team( west tennessee teams in all the divisions) to claim the ultimate prize of all the playoffs teams...a GOLD BALL!!...it would be my dream game for the RED TIGERS and GOLDEN TROJANS to play in the semis for a berth in the boro!!!! the Trojans have the awesome task of beating very good region 8 aaa teams and 1 or 2(Crockett,Covington,Haywood) of teams we beat earlier in the year which will be much tougher this time around!!! the Tigers have will have task of their own beating the region 5 aaa teams and most likely 1(Liberty) of their own to advance to semis !! GO TROJANS :blink:

I have not seen any teams from the west play in 3A at least. If the Falcons of Fulton mentally prepare themselves, they will walk through the playoffs and championship game. I am not trying to get anybody fired up or argumentative, but they have a 5A line that is fast and big, and speed like that of an Indy race. Just ask Knoxville Catholic and Knoxville Carter, two really good 3A teams. I wish all good luck.

Yup.

Had Fulton been at full strength all year, they would be 10-0. Talked with a coach from one of their more recent opponents and all he said was that they were unstoppable now. Barring a major upset, Fulton will win 3A.

As for the other half of the bracket, I do think whoever comes out of the region 5/6 quad will make it to the Boro.

with the eception to hardin county who has lexington played. i would bet lexington couldnt go undefeated in region7aaa the 4th place team could beat them. lexington is good dont get me wrong they are undefeated but they wont make it to the 4th round region 5 is way to tuff for them hsrdin county is the only team lexington played that was equal in tallent the rest of the games were not in the same class as a covington, crockett, haywood, i bet lexington couldnt beat a fiesty obion county :thumb:

Lexington beat a fiesty Memphis Sheffield team during the regular season!!! :)

10 & 0 and choke to a 2 & 8 team in the first round of the state playoffs??? :o:D:o

I am very suprised that D-burg lost but on the other hand im not suprised....Sheffield had beaten Haywood earlier in the year 14-5(not for sure)....Dyersburg was due for a loss...all them comeback wins....

In my picks I had Dyersburg playing in the State Championship, and boy was I sadly mistakened...That maybe had been my worst pick ever....

Lexington is my new favorite to make it the championship, and they will lose to Knox Fulton in the championship

Here are my new Picks

Second Round

Austin-East over Livingston Academy

Fulton over Catholic(Winner Take All!)

Notre Dame over Pearl-Cohn

White House over Greenbrier

David Lipscomb over Cheatham County

Lexington over Creek Wood

Crockett County over Sheffield

Covington over Haywood

Quarterfinals

Fulton over Austin-East

Notre Dame over White House

David Lipscomb over Lexington

Covington over Crockett County

Semifinals

Fulton over Notre Dame

David Lipscomb over Covington

Finals

Fulton over David Lipscomb

Guest catfish-hunter

Here are my new Picks

Second Round

Austin-East over Livingston Academy

Fulton over Catholic(Winner Take All!)

Notre Dame over Pearl-Cohn

White House over Greenbrier

David Lipscomb over Cheatham County

Lexington over Creek Wood

Crockett County over Sheffield

Covington over Haywood

Quarterfinals

Fulton over Austin-East

Notre Dame over White House

David Lipscomb over Lexington

Covington over Crockett County

Semifinals

Fulton over Notre Dame

David Lipscomb over Covington

Finals

Fulton over David Lipscomb

You've done made your picks so stick to 'em. The second round is here and your mighty Region 3-3A teams are almost done. Good Call :thumb:

Guest catfish-hunter

I was 13-3 in the opening round, with my losses being ND over Macon/Lexington over Marshall Co./Sheffield over Dyersburg, so how did everyone else do????

I had Dyersburg going to the semifinals so that killed my bracket in Regions 7 & 8.

Edited by catfish-hunter

I was 13-3 in the opening round, with my losses being ND over Macon/Lexington over Marshall Co./Sheffield over Dyersburg, so how did everyone else do????

I had Dyersburg going to the semifinals so that killed my bracket in Regions 7 & 8.

I went either 14-2 or 13-3 . What was the final with Trezevant and Haywood. I had Dyersburg in the quarters. I know region 4 and 5 dominated other than the top seeds. I may either atteng greenbriar white house or cheatham lipscomb. Both Cheatham and White house are good enough to win this one should be interesting.