Hampton Bulldogs

I would like to know what is up with the Hampton Bulldogs not geting any respect?

I mean they beat a very very good Happy Valley team and and a very good 5th ranked in the state Cloudland team at orr feild, which every one know's is hard very hard to do.

And after all they are 9-1 only losing to a good 4-a team in Johnson County and that by 4 points..

so come on, can we get some respect!

Lets go Bulldogs take it to them in the playoffs....

And lets earn our respect

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know what is up with the Hampton Bulldogs not geting any respect?

I mean they beat a very very good Happy Valley team and and a very good 5th ranked in the state Cloudland team at orr feild, which every one know's is hard very hard to do.

And after all they are 9-1 only losing to a good 4-a team in Johnson County and that by 4 points..

so come on, can we get some respect!

Lets go Bulldogs take it to them in the playoffs....

And lets earn our respect

Tell me i am not hearing hampton fans asking for respect. I briefly mentioned getting some respect for my boys over here in cosby , after hanging tough with you guys on your field , and you guys blasted me on here for 2 weeks. I agree with you though everyone in region2 and across the state has already ruled you guys out i hope you guys go a long way unless we beat harriman and meet you in round 2 which is a lot more likely to happen than anyone in region 2 thinks. Good Luck Bulldogs see ya in round 2.

Go EAGLES Beat Harriman

Everyone else across the state has heard over and over agian, all the hampton fans/players toot your own horn all year...we figure your own excessive self-loving should be enough for you.

Here's something for you...I'm a Boyd-Buchanan fan...make it to three straight State Championship games, and then that might tell me something about hampton.

There is a reason why Hampton doesn't seem to be getting the respect they think they deserve. Who have they played? No offense, but most of the teams that Hampton has played are very weak, usually. That may be different this year, but That part of the state doesn't, annually, produce good quality 1A football teams. Another reason...what has Hampton done in the past? They don't have a dominant past record like Boyd, AE, TC, Fulton, Riverdale, Maryville, Alcoa, or any of the privates in 2A. Repsect can be given, but earned. Yes, maybe Hampton is good this year...but to answer your question the past doesn't match up with some of the teams ranked higher than Hampton. Not dogging Hampton, just answering your quesiton with my opinion...and you know what opinions are like.

There is a reason why Hampton doesn't seem to be getting the respect they think they deserve. Who have they played? No offense, but most of the teams that Hampton has played are very weak, usually. That may be different this year, but That part of the state doesn't, annually, produce good quality 1A football teams. Another reason...what has Hampton done in the past? They don't have a dominant past record like Boyd, AE, TC, Fulton, Riverdale, Maryville, Alcoa, or any of the privates in 2A. Repsect can be given, but earned. Yes, maybe Hampton is good this year...but to answer your question the past doesn't match up with some of the teams ranked higher than Hampton. Not dogging Hampton, just answering your quesiton with my opinion...and you know what opinions are like.

Oh they have played quality teams in the past three years

Knox cathlic, Gatlinburg Pittman,for the past twoyear just building up experiance

oh and did i mention State Champs Alcoa last year

and remember we were the smallest 2-a school last year

But we are one of the biigest 1-a schools this year

all i know is that we have played good teams

and that we are a very good football team...Nuff said

You have won a couple of tough games,trust me ,they get tougher.You can't get cocky at this point. Someone will knock you on the seat of your britches. Confidence is good, over confidence will get you beat. Pride before a fall. Let people say whatever they want to. Do you're talking on the field. People likes a gracious winner, people hates arrogance. Win with class,lose with class. You haven't won anything yet ,but if you do, please do it with class.