Hampton Bulldogs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only name we will be hearing is Trousdale Co. as long as they are in 1-A. They have earned their respect. Hampton has done nothing. It was Cloudland that made it to the big dance in 2001. And nemesis, now has not started yet. You are putting the cart before the horse. In a couple of years, you all will be back in 2-A and you will be destroyed by Alcoa, year in and year out. I hope you all enjoyed seeing my handsome face on the front of the Elizabethton Star. Every girl in Carter Co. will post in on their bedroom wall, because they know that I am space mountain. :) Whooooooooooo!!

To the great loud mouth King. You spelled this wrong. " will post it on there bedroom wall" I guess you are a porch monkey like us Hampton folks! get-er-done you can't spell or type like us Hampton folk Whooooooooooooooooooo! you is a jerk and ugly.

The only name we will be hearing is Trousdale Co. as long as they are in 1-A. They have earned their respect. Hampton has done nothing. It was Cloudland that made it to the big dance in 2001. And nemesis, now has not started yet. You are putting the cart before the horse. In a couple of years, you all will be back in 2-A and you will be destroyed by Alcoa, year in and year out. I hope you all enjoyed seeing my handsome face on the front of the Elizabethton Star. Every girl in Carter Co. will post in on their bedroom wall, because they know that I am space mountain. :thumb: Whooooooooooo!!

Trousdale County certainly has a great ball team and I hope that we are to see them live and up close. Sorry to say that it won't be Cloudland though. Hampton has done nothing, king, you are right. Only won the conference over the Highlanders and that was nothing, right. Now has started, and you have witnessed it firsthand. I am looking forward to Friday night and the next and the next and the next. As for the picture in the paper, as long as the girls read you accomplishments the meet, they will see that you were handily beaten by a 55 year old and a 15 year old. Typical King, all mouth, no show. And by the way, you might want to work on those legs a bit, anything much over the 455 you did, might break them down.

Edited by KING'S NEMESIS

Like I said, these guys are strongest lifters in the world. I didn't see you there, so shut up. I actually pulled 500 and got disqualified so yeah I'll work on the legs. You will see more of the King. The only thing you need to look forward to is disappointment after the dogs post season comes to an end.

Like I said, these guys are strongest lifters in the world. I didn't see you there, so shut up. I actually pulled 500 and got disqualified so yeah I'll work on the legs. You will see more of the King. The only thing you need to look forward to is disappointment after the dogs post season comes to an end.

Look, I am comfortable in the fact that there is a possible chance that post season will end. As a matter of fact, I know it all will end after the championship game. Now, whether Hampton is there or not a the end, it is all good. There can be no disappointment now. HAMPTON BEAT CLOUDLAND!!!!!! The rest of it is just gravy. The great disappointment for you is know ing that there is probable chance that Hampton goes further. End of story.....stay tuned to tomorrow and I will remind you again "KING DIPWAD" that HAMPTON BEAT CLOUDLAND.

To all other Cloudland fans, please note that this is no disrespect to Cloudland....just to the KING LOUDMOUTH!!!!!!

just wishing the best of luck to the bulldogs in the playoffs and if both teams play to win we will see you all in round three good luck to both teams one of these teams need to bring the gold ball to region one

HAMPTON 36

SUNBRIGHT 14

do you honestly think that if cloudland does beat midway, that they will be able to compete with coalfield? :( region 1 needs to face reality. coalfield will make it to the semi's and then get beat by trousdale county.

do you honestly think that if cloudland does beat midway, that they will be able to compete with coalfield? :thumb: region 1 needs to face reality. coalfield will make it to the semi's and then get beat by trousdale county.

Reality is nobody knows when their season will end, if they knew all of that, they wouldn't even play. The top team in region 1 has done really well against region 2 over the past 10 years. Region 1 has been Cloudland all the time . Now with Hampton in the region, its a different story again. Trust me Hampton will play with anyone in region 2. I don't think that the team thats standing after the third round will forfiet to Trousdale either.

do you honestly think that if cloudland does beat midway, that they will be able to compete with coalfield? :thumb: region 1 needs to face reality. coalfield will make it to the semi's and then get beat by trousdale county.

sounds like to me your confused about what team to pull for..first off before putting down these other teams maybe you should find a team eh? c and h all the way... :thumb:

sounds like to me your confused about what team to pull for..first off before putting down these other teams maybe you should find a team eh? c and h all the way... :rolleyes:

i pull for all region 2 teams. i am not putting down these other teams, i am just stating my opinion. need i remind region 1 of what happened last year.

oneida-23 midway-51 coalfield-35 greenback-36

cloudland-0 jellico-0 unaka-7 north greene-6

this is what i call a clean sweep. only 2 tds scored on region 2. that says a lot about region 2