Farragut Vs Bearden

rigger101

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Courtney know how to run anything except up the middle?

I didn't see the game rigger. (I live in Georgia) However, I have seen you post several times that coaching is holding Farragut back. Perhaps that is the case. I sure would like to see us get past round two and into the Qtrs. this year. I am worried however about the rematch with Ooltewah. It appears that they are on fire now, since the last loss to us. It also appears that Farragut has regressed some since that 1st win against the Owls. What seems to be the reason for that? If you have insight on it, please share. Thanks.

I didn't see the game rigger. (I live in Georgia) However, I have seen you post several times that coaching is holding Farragut back. Perhaps that is the case. I sure would like to see us get past round two and into the Qtrs. this year. I am worried however about the rematch with Ooltewah. It appears that they are on fire now, since the last loss to us. It also appears that Farragut has regressed some since that 1st win against the Owls. What seems to be the reason for that? If you have insight on it, please share. Thanks.

This is my view on the game. The offensive line needs to hold their blocks and drop back on the pass blocking. The QB did not have time to make his passes.

Some reason we cannot stop the sweep. In addition, Bearden seem to pass with ease on us.

The defensive line and Lbs. did a great job. Nick Reveiz is a beast and Shane Reveiz plays smart. I don’t know if our DBs are much better than the Owls.

If we play at the same level as tonight my money is on the Owls.

hey coach courtney doesn't call the offensive plays. i'm tired of hearing fans yell at him for the offensive calls when he is the defensive corr.

TE58-Coach Courtney is a great person but he is the head coach of one of the largest and $$$$ schools in the State. He is the Head Coach!

Your School has produced over 20 individual State Champions and 17 teams that have been state Champions or in the finals.

The Football Team has not been past the 1st round but 2X counting this year. Courtney has a losing percentage and for a school of Farragut's caliber, there should be better results.

I have been sitting in those stands for 5 years now and hear the complaints of parents, some have coached and played at higher levels than Courtney and cannot believe that little has changed in 5 years.

The offensive line still does not hold their blocks and pass blocking was terrible. Your Backs ran hard and played with great heart. Your D played great except on the sweep and that is a Courtney problem.

Most programs the size of Farragut would not except a losing record. Your Soccer team couldn't make it to the next level until they got a new Coach and then were Back to Back State Champions.

Look at Univ of Norte Dame this year and the new coach and enough said.

I wish the whole team luck next Friday because they're going to need it if they keep the same game plan they used against Bearden and OR.

Edited by rigger101

Rigger i will say this. Powell's D has never given up 352 rushing yards to a team let alone one man. Gulmire is a heck of a runner i believe that ryan tallent is a better runner and Powell held him right at 100 i believe, most of it on an 84 yard jaunt very similar to the one that the sterling kid had on us.

Cody Watts will compete until the day he dies. He has twice the heart as anyone on ur whole team. And im not saying that they dont play wit h heart im saying cody is cut from a different cloth then most.

As for Maryville, u worry about winning your second round game before you worry about us. I can't/won't promise a win this week but i will promise a closer game, same game plan or not.

Rigger i will say this. Powell's D has never given up 352 rushing yards to a team let alone one man. Gulmire is a heck of a runner i believe that ryan tallent is a better runner and Powell held him right at 100 i believe, most of it on an 84 yard jaunt very similar to the one that the sterling kid had on us.

Cody Watts will compete until the day he dies. He has twice the heart as anyone on ur whole team. And im not saying that they dont play wit h heart im saying cody is cut from a different cloth then most.

As for Maryville, u worry about winning your second round game before you worry about us. I can't/won't promise a win this week but i will promise a closer game, same game plan or not.

I know Cody is a great player just trying to shut up a pest who goes by Powellfan and Maryvillewho. Your team played a great game against us and beat a a top Dll team. Find maryvillewho and spank him for me and make sure he gets to bed by 10. :D

tallent is not better than gulmire