Richland @ East Robertson

ut18vols

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ok buddy.coach is down stairs. were at our player meeting c-boy. u a player? if so whats your # c u 2morrow

Nope not a player.....just a old guy who can talk alittle so I get to broadcast the best football in the country..high school football (man I love my job). Ive seen you guys and East good luck to but and get ready for that trip its pretty long. oh and btw what is c-boy? I'm old remember?????

yeah ok buddy.coach is down stairs. were at our player meeting c-boy. u a player? if so whats your # c u 2morrow

Can't wait to see your 66 jersey laying on the ground after Hudson and Andrews fake you right out of it on their way to the end zone.... You should learn to keep you mouth shut on here. If I was your coach, you would be sittin' the bench for your loud mouth

east robertson really as good as all the talk?? who is their big scorers? qbs passing yds? runnign backs rushing yards tds? didnt they play dresden?

Carlos Hudson- 113 carries 824 yards 11 TDs

25 catches 594 yards 7 TDs

51 Tackles 1 Sack

Tico Andrews- 144 att. 70 comp. 1407 yards 11 TDs

96 carries 761 yards 12 TDs

13 Tackles 2 INTs

Man, i sit on here and read pure ignorance and think to myself how can richland fans and players honestly think they will still be in the game at the third quarter. I am in full support of enthusiasm and school spirit, but sometimes people have to just be realistic. You know richland players especially seniors go through the week of practice pumped up but know in the back of their head its the last time they will practice. lol. If i was chatman i would sit tico and carlos out so they dont run the risk of hurting them to an inferior team. Hey east go ahead and watch film on camden b/c DCA is soft and dont have my boy Mark Thompson so they will lose. hey 66 its ok if you lay some of our guys out at least i know i didnt play for richland. you know the saying "dont overlook a team?" That doesnt apply here.

"Now before i begin, let me just say, I did not come here to impress you, i did not come here to show out. Because to tell you the truth man when i leave here im gone and i dont care what you think about me. But just remember when it hits the fan brotha, whether its next year , ten years, twenty years from now, you'll never be able to say these brothas lied to you, jack."

inappropriate, if east takes that nonchalant attitude into tomorrow's night game they will go home with a big L. Yes Richland was undermanned, and East is by far the better team, but I know from personal experience that a number 4 team can not only beat but whoop a number 1 up and down the field. my senior year of high school we drew Huntingdon in the 1st round who was ranked # 3 in the state. no one gave us a shot, we gave it all that night and we dominated that game from start to finish. i hope east doesn't go in thinking this will be a cake walk, cause if they do the season will be done.

i was at that game!! fairview over huntingdon the yr b4 they won state..02 wasnt it ?

ps my freshman yr in high school...we were 2-8 and upset a oakhaven team that was 9-1 30-14 in memphis...4 over 1 seed...gibson that was

yep, i played in that game, and as a team we knew no one was giving us a shot and we just layed it all on the line, and when you do that anything can happen. so please ER don't be stupid and play hard for 4 quarters.

guys who are doggin 66 he dont play. but this game is won on who plays the best and and makes no mistakes. richlands o-line and d-line will be ready. look for 53 and 54 because we coming dont forget 55 79 76 and 75 they comin to. well see who has what speed kills but strength destroys who has more of the too.

strength can't destroy what it can't catch. Besides, you are not any stronger than the East linemen. Oh how I Wish I could be there to see the game! Good luck East!

:blink: Coach A and Mrs. A support you all the way from West Tn. :thumb::D

Don't pay any attention to him. He's from DCA and upset we beat them. You know that Christian Education paying off. Go Camden!!!

By the way plaingintown you know we can go back and read all of your previous post don't you?

yea i know im not saying that east is going to lose im saying that if there is a team in 5 2A that is may lose it would be east

Man, i sit on here and read pure ignorance and think to myself how can richland fans and players honestly think they will still be in the game at the third quarter. I am in full support of enthusiasm and school spirit, but sometimes people have to just be realistic. You know richland players especially seniors go through the week of practice pumped up but know in the back of their head its the last time they will practice. lol. If i was chatman i would sit tico and carlos out so they dont run the risk of hurting them to an inferior team. Hey east go ahead and watch film on camden b/c DCA is soft and dont have my boy Mark Thompson so they will lose. hey 66 its ok if you lay some of our guys out at least i know i didnt play for richland. you know the saying "dont overlook a team?" That doesnt apply here.

"Now before i begin, let me just say, I did not come here to impress you, i did not come here to show out. Because to tell you the truth man when i leave here im gone and i dont care what you think about me. But just remember when it hits the fan brotha, whether its next year , ten years, twenty years from now, you'll never be able to say these brothas lied to you, jack."

<center>Inappropriate41....Richland shut down your "stars" and won the game 12-7 tonight. So how exaxtly is it ignorance if it is confidence and beliving together that something can be done?