fulton vs seymour

wow1029

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not a seymour fan i work in seymour i like some of the players they are realistic but although coach householder has won many many games he plays a cookie cutter schedule except for sevier county recently and goes 1 and done in the playoffs on a yearly basis his playoff record is sub .500 same as benny hammonds another cookie cutter schedule maker.despite injuries seymour should have the talent to be better than 7 and 3 and barely beat union county and pigeon forge they are the atlanta braves of high school football.if they played in the catholic region they wouldn't be near the playoffs.fulton by 14 simply because of the talent seymour has.

Coach Householder is a good coach and year in and out he gets the most out of his teams. Fulton, when they're on, is tough to beat. I look for the Falcons to be in M-boro.

Fulton has the talent to make this a blow out. The thing with Fulton is that they have Buck walking the sidelines. Is this another game that the Blacks coaching ability can overcome Bucks lack of coaching ability. I look at Buck as the Randy Carroll of region 2 3a, but with two very good asst. coaches and a world of talent. Coach Householder is a great coach that always seems to coach his team to play better than their talent would have you believe. Gary can pull this one off but I will pick Fulton 49-7.

Fulton has the talent to make this a blow out. The thing with Fulton is that they have Buck walking the sidelines. Is this another game that the Blacks coaching ability can overcome Bucks lack of coaching ability. I look at Buck as the Randy Carroll of region 2 3a, but with two very good asst. coaches and a world of talent. Coach Householder is a great coach that always seems to coach his team to play better than their talent would have you believe. Gary can pull this one off but I will pick Fulton 49-7.

thats a bunch of crap, why throw stones at a coach who has took a school that had a football program that was going down hill to a back 2 back state champ?

yes every coach has there moments, and Robbie has plenty moments with his play calling. but how can you talk about someone like that?

i believe you talking about something you dont know to much about. maybe a 3rd person view... but whats that? nothing.

and as long as Buck has his gum, everything will be ok

FHS wins this one big again

Edited by CutAlot53

thats a bunch of crap, why throw stones at a coach who has took a school that had a football program that was going down hill to a back 2 back state champ?

yes every coach has there moments, and Robbie has plenty moments with his play calling. but how can you talk about someone like that?

i believe you talking about something you dont know to much about. maybe a 3rd person view... but whats that? nothing.

and as long as Buck has his gum, everything will be ok

FHS wins this one big again

Volnative can talk about someone like that because it's true. Coatney didn't turn that program around- the Blacks did.