fulton vs seymour

wow1029

Carter drills Seymour + Fulton drills Carter = Fulton thrashes Seymour, Niether Carter nor Seymour could finish better than third in region 1 2A, both would lose to South Greene and Cumberland Gap. Region 1 3A is a good region for selecting homecoming opponents.

I know that sounds logical, but any sports fan knows you can't use that to determine games. For ex. Last year lenoir city beats fulton, pigeon forge beats lenoir city, does that mean that pf beats fulton first round of the playoffs? Hardly. I do think fulton will win I'm just saying that's not a tried and true method of predicting the outcome. :D Good Luck to both birds.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason i worry for fulton is home cooking.fulton fans recall the time seymour last beat fulton when the ball was snapped over the seymour punters head and they ran after him and barely hit him and tipped the punt and still got a roughing the kicker that helped seymour run out the clock.

Small program??????????

Truth hurts- doesn't it?

obviously you dont know the truth about fulton football...i play and can tell you how the team works...coatney is the linebackers coach and ask any linebacker there if he coaches them well...robbie coaches qb's and defensive backs...bob coaches the offensive and defensive line...all 3 play there part and all 3 are great coaches...coatney runs the defense and robbie runs the offense...coatney does his job...

obviously you dont know the truth about fulton football...i play and can tell you how the team works...coatney is the linebackers coach and ask any linebacker there if he coaches them well...robbie coaches qb's and defensive backs...bob coaches the offensive and defensive line...all 3 play there part and all 3 are great coaches...coatney runs the defense and robbie runs the offense...coatney does his job...

I think everyone is well aware of how the coaching staff works. The "truth about fulton football" is that you lost your first 2 games and almost missed the playoffs because of a lack of defense. You scored 63 combined points in those 2 games and still lost. That's unacceptable from a defensive standpoint. Now, who was "doing there job"?

Your talking about the first 2 games of the season Cleveland. Isnt it obvious that this is a completely different Fulton team that is playing now?

Obviously it is and I hope that Fulton goes far in the playoffs and represents this area well. But my point is that there is no excuse for them not being ready defensively at the beginning of the year- these seniors have played in a State Championship game every year they have been at Fulton. It goes back to coaching and their defensive coach almost cost them a trip to the playoffs.

Obviously it is and I hope that Fulton goes far in the playoffs and represents this area well. But my point is that there is no excuse for them not being ready defensively at the beginning of the year- these seniors have played in a State Championship game every year they have been at Fulton. It goes back to coaching and their defensive coach almost cost them a trip to the playoffs.

My thoughts exactly. And I'm sure the coaching problems will appear again.

My thoughts exactly. And I'm sure the coaching problems will appear again.

Coaching problems? I don't think there is a coaching problem, not when you make back to back appearances in M-boro. Please..... My understanding is they had some player problems and I think Buck took care of that and they have been on a roll ever since. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Fulton fan. But I think your a nut if you think Fulton has coaching problems.

Coaching problems? I don't think there is a coaching problem, not when you make back to back appearances in M-boro. Please..... My understanding is they had some player problems and I think Buck took care of that and they have been on a roll ever since. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Fulton fan. But I think your a nut if you think Fulton has coaching problems.

Your missing the whole point of this conversation. There is no coaching problem- as long as the Blacks are there to cover for Coatney's inabilities.

Good game Kwalker.

Hope you're feeling better.