Teams badly needing a website in E TN?

Rebel Nation

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With its 'great' football tradition, WHY doesn't DB have one?

EVERY school in Tn should have one! I know our tax dollars have supposedly paid for a statewide system and puters are supposed to be taught in the schools.

While my knowledge of puters is pitifly small, it is NOT rocket science after all.

With the help of Art, it probably wouldn't be hard to put one up. It would be nice for a site to be up with records, history of opponents,..etc.. from all schools in TN

Edited by THSVikings2004

WOW! You have such a little man complex, moyers. You post on the Coach's site 5 or more times a day. Your messages have a member site at the bottom of each of your posts. You recieve money from ads for each hit on your site. You start a thread to ask for more schools to advertise your site. Can't help but notice how many of your messages are just some one-liner on numerous threads. What am I missing?

So, keep posting and adding schools to your portfolo but why not do so without the advertisment at the bottom of each and every post? (5+ per day)??

I love you too twee. ($ for hits....you have no clue what your talking about twee). Maybe you could help me create a site for hateful, tourist groupies. You could be the Admin....:thumb:

LOD, I used to have a DB site and I shouldn't have given up on it. Made Bud real unhappy :thumb:

Any other schools anyone would suggest....so I can make more millions hahahahahahahahaha (silly silly twee)

Edited by Rebel Nation

It's all in good fun twee, you just take it REAL personal. Here...I'm a MUCH bigger s.a. than you...does that help?

That's not an ad bud...it's a link. ADS make $$. That LINK makes Nothing, Nada, Zero, Zip...believe me, I'm not the only one on here with a link as their signature. I can't be any more honest than that. That concludes website 101 for today...

I'd be willing to explain all this to you in a civil manner, but you won't return my pm's. I'd actually prefer it, as this thread could have great positive outcome for one or more schools and I'd rather not have that cut short because of our lil trist. :thumb:

By the way, I would have only posted once today, if it weren't for this convo.

Between, Biglon68, Skunk , and Artvandalay they could provide all data that would be required of a DB website. I would love to do it. Working during the day and law school at night is too much for me right now. I can barely get by as it is. Now, after May 2007 I would be willing to spend hours everyday with a website. Biglon has a very informative yahoo website full of pictures, historic stories about DB and players, and other bits. If that could be incorporated into a mainstream site that would be awesome.

Also, www.tricitiessports.com has a bunch of info on DB

Edited by bud

Biglon and Bud, you know I love DB football. I'd really like to discuss it with you. I had a site up for DB, but gave up on it and that's my fault. It was early on in my sites inception and I just didn't give it enough time to grow.

Bud has met me and he knows where my heart is in all of this.

Contact me at rebelnation@knology.net if you are interested in discussing it further. I'd only wanna augment your site lon...not take it over :thumb:

03, I pm'ed you. That's where I'll discuss this further. The ads make no $ at this time....seriously. You have a running hypothesis that's correct in theory, but it would take the bigger picture to understand the truth. PM me back if you wanna discuss it further.

Ok. I know the guy is good with the internet. He has come alone way since the 2500+ post started last year. But don't be fooled.

I give permission and actually encourage moyers to cut & paste the private message he has sent to me. It will be eye opening at the very least. A hint to you would be the discussion of motive and money.

Are you willing to give up as much of your free time as Rebelnation has to give interested parties a place to go check on their team ?? My guess is RebelNation is bringing down about .18 cents an hour for all his time he has invested . It's always easy to sit back and pick at people who actually try to do something for others . You have no right to criticize , unless your willing to devote as much of your time to east Tennessee high school sports as RebelNation has .

Ok, I'm done. I told twee that eventually I'd like my sites to be profitable. No one gets in to this to just spend their own money and go into the poor house doing it.

Profitbale meaning that the sites pay for themsleves and give me room to expand and make them even better. If there's money left after that, most likely it'll get sunk in the sites as well.

Do you think CoachT isn't in this to make $$? Do you think Rivals and scout are doing this as charity? How about tnprepsports and knoxvillepreps? Your dillusional.

I also reached out to twee and told him I had nothing against him personally...a fact he's leaving out. I'm done talkin to you and trying to reason with you twee... go away now. You obviously have something against me.

By the way, your argument here would be a self fullfilling prophecy of your theory, wouldn't it? Thanks for the press. :thumb: