Lucas is my idol

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will either be tommy minwell from Clarksville or Michael Ligon from Rossview. i've wrestled both of them and they both kick ######. plus tommy placed second at 160 his sophmore year and second at 171 last year his junior year

Shane Reveiz 189 Farragut Region 2 Champion and State quarterfinalist as first year wrestler should be a factor

Frankie Morgan Union County 171 finished 5th in State last year and if he moves up to 189 will also be in the hunt.

Shane Reveiz 189 Farragut Region 2 Champion and State quarterfinalist as first year wrestler should be a factor

Frankie Morgan Union County 171 finished 5th in State last year and if he moves up to 189 will also be in the hunt.

Derick Walker from Baylor will be back. He finished 2nd in D-2 last year

Depending upon weight - Josh Bourland from Bolton will factor in the mix. He supposedly gave Knox all he could handle in the semis last year. Don't see anybody in Memphis challenging him. I suppose once football is over and he gets certified, we'll see where he'll be weigth wise. He'd be a beast back down at 171.

Doesn't Lavergne have a boy who placed in the top 6 at state last year? I saw Bourland from Bolton wrestle last year and he is a bruiser. Watch his whizzer!

He goes by the name of Moses (Opio?) and he always gave Kenny Merideth a tough match. He is a rock, skill level fine for his size, and probably more instense tham Kenny ever was. I understand he will remain at 189 his senior year.

Where is Ian Haggard from Ravenwood going this year? 171 again or 189? He was pretty tough too. I think the freshman 171 from Franklin, McFee, who was a match from medaling at 171 has grown some as well. They might add to the mix.

Minwell and the young man from Faragut are definately the class of this weight. but don't count Mr. Opio out, he has alot of Heart and is a tough competitor.