White House over Polk Co.

BDP_FAN

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just received a phone call from someone that was at the game tonight and he said White House took the game 10 - 3. Can't hardly wait for the details. As soon as someone that was at the game can give all the details I would surely appreciate it.

Both defenses played a great game. Both teams were successful with a field goal. Ladd broke a couple of big runs and scored 1 TD. Hamby ran hard but could not find pay dirt. Polk was forced to throw and WH put pressure on the QB. VERY GOOD GAME TO WATCH, CONGRATS TO WH.

Edited by LSUfan

Both defenses played a great game. Both teams were successful with a field goal. Ladd broke a couple of big runs and scored 1 TD. Hamby ran hard but could not find pay dirt. Polk was forced to throw and WH put pressure on the QB. VERY GOOD GAME TO WATCH, CONGRATS TO WH.

Thank you LSU. I didn't think Polk would be able to contain Ladd all night long and I had thought (hoped) that we'd be able to contain Hamby and force them to throw. Apparently it worked out that way and the mighty Blue Devils drive back home with a win. Good job boyz in BLUE !!!!