Ooltewah @ farragut

denlron

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is going to be good. Ooltewah is a team that most teams have now gained a tremendous respect for, including Farragut, in spite if its shellacking of the Owls earier in the year.

Second week of the playoffs. If Farragut can get Ooltewah to turn the ball over again, then Ooltewah could go home early.

If Ooltewah continues to pound the ball and use the entire field on the ground and in the air, this could be their chance for revenge. They face another good defensive team in Farragut. However, Owls proved they can move the ball against good defense -- nearly 400 yards against Dobyns Bennett last week.

Farragut looke a little sluggish last week -- I thought they would really take it to Bearden. Maybe they were looking to this week... regardless they knew they would have their hands full in week 2 of the playoffs. I expect they will come to play and won't have any trouble with motivation this week.

My pick will come later this week.

This one is going to be good. Ooltewah is a team that most teams have now gained a tremendous respect for, including Farragut, in spite if its shellacking of the Owls earier in the year.

Second week of the playoffs. If Farragut can get Ooltewah to turn the ball over again, then Ooltewah could go home early.

If Ooltewah continues to pound the ball and use the entire field on the ground and in the air, this could be their chance for revenge. They face another good defensive team in Farragut. However, Owls proved they can move the ball against good defense -- nearly 400 yards against Dobyns Bennett last week.

Farragut looke a little sluggish last week -- I thought they would really take it to Bearden. Maybe they were looking to this week... regardless they knew they would have their hands full in week 2 of the playoffs. I expect they will come to play and won't have any trouble with motivation this week.

haha that was good...im sure ooltewah would if they ran it as perfect as oak ridge did against you guys

Your Old Coach is smart! He will look at the OR and Dog came and see our weakness. I predicts sweeps and passes all night from the Owls. I think he learned his lesson about Up the middle everytime against the R Brothers.