Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

tchsno1fan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Someone from TCHS tell me how many you have on your roster and brake down each class please? As a South Pittsburg fan welcome back to where you belong. When you stay on or near the top alot of stones get throwed your way. I have really missed the rivalry the last few years with you all. Good luck on your game tonite.

According from what I can gather on coaches talk show last night coach Clint says he dresses out about 29 players but about 3 have had season ending injurys I look for the Jackets to dress somewhere between 20-to 25 players tonight against GV.The Jackets haven't hadmany players over that for the past few seasons.

Can Someone from TCHS tell me how many you have on your roster and brake down each class please? As a South Pittsburg fan welcome back to where you belong. When you stay on or near the top alot of stones get throwed your way. I have really missed the rivalry the last few years with you all. Good luck on your game tonite.

Thanks for the welcome. Some of my greatest football memories are from riding a bus to SP and watching some great football games.

Wow - what a lot of crap on this thread this week. Let's go Jackets - get fired up and take care of busines tonight.

According from what I can gather on coaches talk show last night coach Clint says he dresses out about 29 players but about 3 have had season ending injurys I look for the Jackets to dress somewhere between 20-to 25 players tonight against GV.The Jackets haven't hadmany players over that for the past few seasons.

Thanks!!!!! TCHS-49 GV-7

Lil John, I thought you are getting an education. With a remark like this you need to take class's in compassion, morals,and respect. Is that what you learned in TCHS or at home? Careful of making fun of people with disabilities, God just may give you a special child. Yes I am qualified to speak on this subject. My special child died at age 28. If you knew her you would never make a remark like that. Did you mean that remark? I think an apology is in order, are you man enough?Careful how you answer your reputation is on the line.

I am not from TC or even this area...yes it may have been tasteless, but some of the remarks towards these 2 programs have been just as tasteless. I did not think of this comment, just heard it from an acquaintence, I apologize if I offended anybody, but arguing on the internet is pretty much pointless.

I believe, ok I know he went to school at GHS!

wrong, not even from here...guess again

I am not from TC or even this area...yes it may have been tasteless, but some of the remarks towards these 2 programs have been just as tasteless. I did not think of this comment, just heard it from an acquaintence, I apologize if I offended anybody, but arguing on the internet is pretty much pointless.

wrong, not even from here...guess again

Most memorable Smith County/Gordonsville games

Lil John Posted on: Aug 23 2005 - 11:44 AM

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 78,185

the year we lost 7-0? or 23-18?

hmmm.... the year we lost... hows that possible.. youre not from around here...,

jus use the search feature and look at of a few of your old post.. you use we or us in quite a few posts.. that involve Gville!!!

Edited by fsurules

g-35

tc-6

tc's too cocky!

PLUS - they get nervous when they play us! - last time w/out the starting QB -

tc coughed up 2 fumbles and lost both of them (cause we HIT) plus we easily picked off ur qb near the endzone. Ya'll had to throw it cause we shut harper down

to only 50 yds (Alexander outgained him easily). Ya'll shanked a punt and missed a PAT! and here's the telling stat ----15 penalties for 145 yds! :thumb:

We make peolpe make mistakes - and chokers CHOKE!

Smith+the help of a few mistakes= a tiger victory

Wake up from your dream world....Smith might be able to help but he isn`t the whole team. I thought Malone done a great job in the first game against TC, but nobody remembers that..Everyone is talking about Justin Smith... TC plus creekbank plus fans = LOSS for Gordonsville.

Are you saying TC doesn't run thier mouth...HAHAHAHAHHAHA....PLEASE!

As far as hitting hard: Jackson, Holmes, Alexander, Halfacre, Babcock, Williams, ETC..... NUFF SAID. Or my personal favorite the 42 (Jackson) - 18 (Holmes) combo will Shake Ya Up!!!!!!

GO TIGERS SHOW EM WHAT YOUR MADE OF !!!!!

GHS #47 will get his pete put in the dirt...guaranteed.