Loudon vs Oliver Springs ( round 2 / act 2 )

Fan2Fan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey breath it was a joke...dont take it to heart...both ppl were wrong but take a joke..and hearing fans is apart of all sports what if when loudon went to lenoir city they let the fans get to them then it would be pretty nasty its the fans job to do that...some take it to far yes but it happens...and tthis time around the radio people will be nicer hahahaha (once again a joke)

I am BREATHING! I don't consider this discussion to be a joke. These are highschool kids and I pray that NO OS fans harrass the Loudon players, can we not just cheer on our teams and show some respect for each other?

I say Loudon will win fairly easy....they are just playing good ball and I don't think OS has the talent....Loudon 28 OS 10.....Where will this game be played and can someone please fill me in on what happened the last time these teams played (I guess between a player and fan? :thumb:) I have not heard anything about it?

Thanks.

This is the story the way I decifered it....all of this may not be factual so I hope it does not upset anyone. the player in question is a pretty good athelete and when he did something good that night he liked to dance around, I am sure it was his way of celebrating but anyway when Loudon had a great play and got by #6 one of the Loudon fans ( Fence coach) made a statement to him to the effect " where is your dancing now" and the kid exchanged a few words with the heckler and then made his move to go after the heckler and take a swing at him. I do agree that any of the fans should not heckle the other team but it does happen from almost all schools and yes even O.S. is not immune from having these type of fans. I hope O.S. can come to Loudon and have a good game with no issues from either side. I do know for a fact that O.S. is a good team capable of defeating anyone in our region, yes....even Alcoa. the bottom line is if Loudon is ready to play they will win but if they play like they have in the last two games then O.S. wins.

this game is played at Loudon and game time is at 7:00 pm for those that may not know.

LOL... news around OZ, is that they are bringing fireworks and setting them off in your endzone... AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. well arest them... lol... j/k...I didnt hear the radio announcement but, the dang announcer killed me. First and ten richkids..lol..thats what it sounded like anyway...lol

look man I really wish you would drop the whinning about the fireworks....they have nothing to do with O.S.

if they bother you that much then we will not have them ...our fireworks will be on the field from our players ( I hope lol)

the way to stop the annoucer is to stop the Loudon offence, if you can't do that then just bring your earplugs or leave your hearing aid batteries at home ...big lol..but anyway good luck to O.S. and I hope the truely better team wins because of there skill and ability and not some bad call or unfortunate event.

GO REDSKINS ( a.k.a. richkids )

LOL... news around OZ, is that they are bringing fireworks and setting them off in your endzone... AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. well arest them... lol... j/k...I didnt hear the radio announcement but, the dang announcer killed me. First and ten richkids..lol..thats what it sounded like anyway...lol

i honestly dont see what the big deal is its just something for fun its kinda dumb for anyone to get mad over.....and i dont see what OS is gonna be shooting fireworks off for anyway...COMEON REDSKINS SHUT THESE PEOPLE UP FOR GOOD SHOW THEM THAT THE REDSKINS AINT NO JOKE

I am BREATHING! I don't consider this discussion to be a joke. These are highschool kids and I pray that NO OS fans harrass the Loudon players, can we not just cheer on our teams and show some respect for each other?

Please get over it, mom...I would suppose bball in your name stands for basketball. It will be basketball season for your son after this week. Loudon wins big at home...Please stop taking these message boards so seriously.

Here's a question for you:

Just out of curiosity:

Why will some of ya'll go onto Alcoa's thread and start talking about Loudon vs. Alcoa (prematurely), but you're not doing it here? You're not intimidating anybody from Alcoa by doing that; in fact, you're going to be adding fuel to the fire if the 2 meet again in a couple of weeks.

I think OS will make this game a lot closer than they did last time. They're coming off of a big win, and will take that momentum into the Loudon game. Loudon will probably still win, but I think they're going to make it a game. I'd love to see the upset, but then again, I missed the first Loudon/Alcoa game, so I'd like to see the rematch.

My prediction: Loudon 21

OS 18