Loudon vs Oliver Springs ( round 2 / act 2 )

Fan2Fan

Here's a question for you:

Just out of curiosity:

Why will some of ya'll go onto Alcoa's thread and start talking about Loudon vs. Alcoa (prematurely), but you're not doing it here? You're not intimidating anybody from Alcoa by doing that; in fact, you're going to be adding fuel to the fire if the 2 meet again in a couple of weeks.

I think OS will make this game a lot closer than they did last time. They're coming off of a big win, and will take that momentum into the Loudon game. Loudon will probably still win, but I think they're going to make it a game. I'd love to see the upset, but then again, I missed the first Loudon/Alcoa game, so I'd like to see the rematch.

My prediction: Loudon 21

OS 18

i posted something on there about loudon because other people were bringing it up. and i dont like ma redskins being talked bad about.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i posted something on there about loudon because other people were bringing it up. and i dont like ma redskins being talked bad about.

Fair enough. You have to take up for your team when they're being talked about. I just wish people would comment on the subject of the thread! I still pick Loudon over OS 21-18.

Congrats to both teams on the wins Fri. night . Region 2 once again swept Rregion 1 and sets up some good games for this Fri. . I look for some good games and may the best teams win . As for predictions I see Alcoa winning by 28 + and a closer game at Loudon . If OS plays as good as they did this past week an upset might happen , if they don't Loudon will win . Loudon by 10

Why don't you try encouraging your ADULT fans into not harrassing a 16 year old kid(s). I'm not condoning his actions but he is a kid and as far as the comment earlier by another poster that he shouldn't be allowed to play, well that fan should be made to sit in the bleachers. It is one thing to cheer on your team and we all should do that but we must remember these are kids.

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!

I was standing on the fence 2 people away from this ADULT who did not cuss that kid the child was upset with the way the game was going and gave on older man the cussing of his life such language from a kid! then he took a swing. was ejected from the game ,according to tssaa rules was not allowed to play the next week I can not imagine his coach let this pass nor his parents I think he has been punished enough. And quit blaming the fans nothing was said out of the way no cussing on the fans part it was simply a small thing that got out of control due to high emotions. I would also like to point out the same people hang on that fence at every game and this is the first time this happened. I am sure everyone involved feels bad about it . maybe the people turning it into a joke are trying to make that boy feel better because there is not one of us who has not done something we wish we had not.as for fireworks there pretty the more the better

But when you set down and think about it, why does it matter who wins? B/C THEYLL GET ENILATED BY ALCOA IN ROUND 3 B/C THEY ARE GOING TO WIN STATE!

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS ARE GREAT BECAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AND SOMETIMES DOES for example cak could knock out the university of alcoa it is not over till the last whistle blows

Please get over it, mom...I would suppose bball in your name stands for basketball. It will be basketball season for your son after this week. Loudon wins big at home...Please stop taking these message boards so seriously.

I will not get over a 16 year old kid being harrassed by an adult! bball can also stand for baseball LOL. I don't take this board seriously I know that there are a lot of people who get on here and act like children (myself included at times) That kid is very special to me and I think it is time to put what happened behind him he learned from it, and BTW a loudon fan brought the subject up.

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!

I was standing on the fence 2 people away from this ADULT who did not cuss that kid the child was upset with the way the game was going and gave on older man the cussing of his life such language from a kid! then he took a swing. was ejected from the game ,according to tssaa rules was not allowed to play the next week I can not imagine his coach let this pass nor his parents I think he has been punished enough. And quit blaming the fans nothing was said out of the way no cussing on the fans part it was simply a small thing that got out of control due to high emotions. I would also like to point out the same people hang on that fence at every game and this is the first time this happened. I am sure everyone involved feels bad about it . maybe the people turning it into a joke are trying to make that boy feel better because there is not one of us who has not done something we wish we had not.as for fireworks there pretty the more the better

WHERE DID I SAY THIS KID WAS CUSSED? I don't know or care what was said, the point is cheer on your team and leave the opponents players alone(THIS GOES FOR ALL OF THE OS FAITHFUL TOO!). This kid missed a big game for OS due to his response, he has served his time!

WHERE DID I SAY THIS KID WAS CUSSED? I don't know or care what was said, the point is cheer on your team and leave the opponents players alone(THIS GOES FOR ALL OF THE OS FAITHFUL TOO!). This kid missed a big game for OS due to his response, he has served his time!

DID I JUST NOT SAY HE HAS BEEN PUNISHED ENOUGH I DID NOT SAY YOU SAID HE WAS CUSSED HE WAS DOING THE CUSSING

It's best to leave the incident alone. Just root for your team if you're a fan and play as hard as you can if you're a player.

Well said goosvol.

fairynanna read your post again, you said he wasn't cussed who said he was? It really doesn't matter, JUST LEAVE THIS KID ALONE ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Don't worry goosvol this fan will be cheering as loud as ever especially after reading the Alcoa/CAK thread and seeing clearly that OS is being overlooked. One game at a time guys and forget the last game this is a whole new season.

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!