Loudon vs Oliver Springs ( round 2 / act 2 )

Fan2Fan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will OS bring bad blood to Loudon for the second round?

Can loudon hang the second time around?

Is Cody West #6 still a member of the team ?

Who wins and why?

lets hear your thoughts and comments.

im predicting loudon will win by 21 points. last time these 2 teams played oliver springs didnt show me very much thats why im picking such a larg margin. i also think that kid that acted up should not even play this game. i hope hes not gonna be seeking revenge on one of our players.

ooh yea and OS players please do not attack our fans this time please lol....

Why don't you try encouraging your ADULT fans into not harrassing a 16 year old kid(s). I'm not condoning his actions but he is a kid and as far as the comment earlier by another poster that he shouldn't be allowed to play, well that fan should be made to sit in the bleachers. It is one thing to cheer on your team and we all should do that but we must remember these are kids.

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!

I say Loudon will win fairly easy....they are just playing good ball and I don't think OS has the talent....Loudon 28 OS 10.....Where will this game be played and can someone please fill me in on what happened the last time these teams played (I guess between a player and fan? :lol:) I have not heard anything about it?

Thanks.

Why don't you try encouraging your ADULT fans into not harrassing a 16 year old kid(s). I'm not condoning his actions but he is a kid and as far as the comment earlier by another poster that he shouldn't be allowed to play, well that fan should be made to sit in the bleachers. It is one thing to cheer on your team and we all should do that but we must remember these are kids.

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!

hey breath it was a joke...dont take it to heart...both ppl were wrong but take a joke..and hearing fans is apart of all sports what if when loudon went to lenoir city they let the fans get to them then it would be pretty nasty its the fans job to do that...some take it to far yes but it happens...and tthis time around the radio people will be nicer hahahaha (once again a joke)